Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

A Changing of the Guard

Bringslite
Welcome to the game, Torrith! Hope to see you around. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Hello Torrith, welcome to the game.

Just so you know, we keep in touch via Discord. We are in the PFO Discord that is linked on the loader. I also have a link to it in my signature below.

Come on in. We would love to talk to you, get to know you, and be able to hook you up with what you need. I'm looking forward to meeting you.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Azure_Zero
Welcome Torrith to the game.
Maxen
Glad to have you Torrith. You’re going to be kept busy patching up bandits! smile Welcome to the game! Just give a shout out in general chat anytime you have questions. We’ve got a small, but great community.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Also Torrith, forgot to mention that we are usually on in the US evening times. Feel free to ask in general chat if anyone from Aragon is on.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post