Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 15 Status

Bob
EE 15 is now running on Zog and passed the smoke test. I'm going to spend some time making sure all the player settlements have a keep set up and a good assortment of +0 structures, along with doing a few other quick tests. After that I'll get back to putting together the Preliminary Release Notes so you can all get a better idea of everything that's in the build.
Bob
Still working on those notes, but I'm getting close. Meanwhile, I made sure that all the +0 structures are represented between Goblinville, Ogreville, Wolfdale and TesterTown. Each settlement has a pretty wide assortment, and most have all of the Infrastructure buildings and of course the Keep. All of the small structures are represented between Ogreville and Goblinville, as are the bulk of the medium and large structures, but a small number of mediums and larges are only available in Wolfdale or TesterTown. I'll do a quick pass tomorrow and raise everything up to +1.
Flari-Merchant
Looking forward to reading it.
Bob
I've upgraded all the structures in Goblinville, Ogreville, Wolfdale and TesterTown to +1.
Bob
After a long day of crawling through all of our change notes, I've finally got everything listed out in a rough draft of the Preliminary Release Notes. Tomorrow morning I'll re-order things a bit and clean the wording up so that everything makes sense, then post it to the forums.
Flari-Merchant
Thanks for the update, Bob. Don't work yourselves sick. smile
Bob
I've upgraded all the structures in Goblinville, Ogreville, Wolfdale and TesterTown to +2. For the most part, these are similar to the buildings previously used in player settlements, but not always. In some cases, the number of available model variants called for using higher- or lower-end models for +2 than were previously in player settlements. There was also a major editing pass on all the buildings to clean up various technical issues, so almost nothing is the exact same model as before.
Bob
I've upgraded all the structures in Goblinville, Ogreville, Wolfdale and TesterTown to +3.
Bob
I've upgraded all the structures in Goblinville, Ogreville, Wolfdale and TesterTown to +4.
Bob
I've upgraded all the structures in Goblinville, Ogreville, Wolfdale and TesterTown to +5.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post