Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 15 Status

Hobson Fiffledown
Are we going to see OE in 2018?
This space for rent.
Bob
Hobson Fiffledown
Are we going to see OE in 2018?

We're in the middle of re-evaluating the road map and will post an update soon, probably shortly after EE 15. Once EE 15 ships, we'll have finished off roughly 2/3 of the original plan, give or take. However, now is when we get to most of the "polish" stuff that we had to be a bit more vague about, so it's time to get some clarity on what that's going to involve.
Giorgio
Still catching up on my reading, when is EE15 going live?
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Bob
We need to roll out another Final Candidate, but Cole's been out with the plague and hasn't been able to make the necessary fixes and prepare a build yet. However, it looks like he's finally recovering and will be back in the office Monday, so I'm tentatively scheduling us for Zog on Wednesday, April 18 and then for Live on Friday, April 20. I'll edit the Preliminary Release Notes to reflect that.
Suave
Happy to hear Cole is on the mend. Thanks for all the hard work Dev Team!
Flari-Merchant
I always did believe that Cole could magik the cure. Just a bit of code. smile
Maxen
Code for the code??
Giorgio
@Bob,

Thanks for the update and please give @Cole our best wishes he rolls better fortitude saving throws soon. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post