Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Holding Taxes

Flari-Merchant
What I am seeing are a whole lot of posters and responders assuming lots of angles to everyone's opinions that probably do not really exist. No one really reading and grasping most written out points and many comments that don't make sense logically.

I'll include myself in much of that. smile
Flari-Merchant
There are two main stances here that I see.

1. It is fine for now and it is ok if it gets polished in the future.

2. It is not fine now and it is ok if it gets polished in the future.

The fact is, those are the only real options with a Dev team this small. They work miracles but those miracles take longer than a 10 man team could produce.

The rest are old arguments about acceptable levels of random PVP in this game and what really are infringements of player freedoms and which are worthy of keeping or ditching. They won't get solved.

Edit: Just trying to bring a little bit of perspective back now that I am resolved (yes another resolution that will last maybe a week) to step back from repeating myself over and over on the same issue. I trust Paizo to do what they think best for this game. If it gets bad, from my perspective, I will have to find another.
Now please carry on! I like to see the forum active. smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick
There is a third…

3) It is not fine now and there are certain problems that require attention sooner rather than later.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Flari-Merchant
Paddy Fitzpatrick
There is a third…

3) It is not fine now and there are certain problems that require attention sooner rather than later.
Good luck with that, Sir. They seem to have a multitude of issues that rank higher in their priorities. They can't possibly fix them all at once. They have to practice triage.

That is why I say that realistically and logically there are only really two stances, in the main. One has indicated that it would be acceptable to take a look at Sec Hex mechanics when there is time. The other that is demanding that they look at Sec Hex mechanics but has to understand that it will take time and priority order to make any changes that they decide to make.
Flari-Merchant
For instance:
Can you expect to get away with calling a game "Open Enrollment", indicating what is in game now is in a workable state if some tokens do not work? Some affects that should stack do not stack? Some things do not seem to work at all? There is no reliable way to look up things and see how they are supposed to work together? The list is long.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post