Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Welcome Allies

harneloot
Hello traders, adventurers, bandits, crafters and gatherers of the River Kingdoms!

In case you didn't already know this, I am the proud new owner of the fine settlement called Blackwood Glade. We would like everyone to know that the sole monster hex we claim - My Swamp monster hex (BWG 1-2) - is now open to gathering to all allies of Blackwood Glade (top tier only please). Any escalations in the hex may be freely worked by all allies as well, though I politely ask that you don't snipe the juicy T3 bosses, but rather ask to join up with us to take them down!

Anyone belonging to a settlement NOT allied with Blackwood Glade found to be in My Swamp will be shot and killed without warning (unless they appear to be a new player, in which case I will invite them for tea and crumpets).

You have what you hold here in these lovely lands, and I will continue to hold and to have My Swamp hex just like I always have - but now any and all allies are welcome! Come on by and see the water and pick up a few Shadowskins, Dragonskins or Ebonroot while there.

Cheers!
smile
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Giorgio
Congratulations and Condolences in equal measure @ Harneloot. smile
First Elder Durin Steelforge; Leader of Forgeholm; Founder of Steelforge Engineering Company

PM Giorgo on Paizo Forums
PM Admin George on Commonwealth of the Free Highlands
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Condolences? For what?

Anyway, sweet deal. This is definitely a nice change of pace to say the least. The Swamp becoming bandit turf is also something I didnt see coming since I was away.

Will make getting some of those dragonskins, shadowskins, and ebonroots easier to get now.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Chak
Paddy Fitzpatrick
The Swamp becoming bandit turf is also something I didnt see coming since I was away.

As you Bandits are so fond of saying, “You have what you hold.”
You are a Troll
Popcorn time?
Paddy Fitzpatrick
You are a Troll
Popcorn time?

Indeed!

See, I figure bandits run the place right now since it has been our boy xyzzys swamp, we are currently patroling it and from what I gather potential challengers have failed to dislodge us.

Sounds like holding it to me. If anyone wants to do the work to change it they are welcome to try. It Will be more than a one off though unless you wanna lose it as soon as you move out.

Send a patrol guy out or two, see if you find someone and try to make a real challenge if you find someone. Anyone who wants to take it from us needs to put their boxing gloves on.

See this is the kind of ebb and flow of having what you hold that territory is supposed to be about. No need for WWIII to break out, but no one is gonna just give anybody hexes that cant have holdings placed on them to ya on a silver platter either.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post