Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 15 Preliminary Release Notes

Bob
Edited the OP to say that settlements shut down for DI reasons will re-activate after the next Daily Maintenance once the situation is resolved, rather than immediately. We'll see if we can improve on that in future updates.
Bob
We've deployed the Final Candidate for EE 15 to Zog. I'll be updating the Preliminary Release Notes shortly to reflect any changes we've made for this build.
Bob
I edited the OP to reflect any additional/adjusted changes between EE 14.3 and EE 15. There were several other bug fixes made that would only be meaningful for those who encountered bugs (or just less polished features) while checking out the original EE 15 build that went up on Zog last week.

Here are the main edits to the OP:

• Placing Infrastructure or updating its maximum will immediately generate DI. However, upgrading Infrastructure will not generate additional DI until the next Daily Maintenance.
  • Building Management Windows will close automatically when upgrading, downgrading or updating the maximum on a building.
  • Listed various ways that structure were edited during this pass.
  • Fixed an issue that sometimes required a character to set a map pin before being able to place Player Housing.
  • Clarified that the Auction House temporary mitigations only affect the tier/upgrade restrictions. The auction duration is set purely by the structure's upgrade and gets no temporary benefit from a higher settlement level.
Bob
Another quick edit to the OP, this time clarifying that upgrading a structure doesn't allow 4-for-1 trades, so you need to have the exact bulk resources available. This is only about upgrading a structure that is currently below its max. Updating the max provides a free upgrade, avoiding the issue, and settlement-wide upkeep still does 4-for-1 trades both during weekly upkeep and during pro-rated upkeep to re-activate a shutdown settlement.

We'll look into adding 4-for-1 trades here when we get a chance, but this will usually involve fairly small amounts of resources, at least on a settlement scale. If you're that low on a resource, you'll be burning through a lot of something else when the next weekly upkeep payment hits, and are probably better off waiting until you have at least a bit of that resource available anyway.
Bob
Unfortunately, we found a particularly bad bug on Zog this morning, so we'll need to deploy a second Final Candidate for more testing before we can go to Live. I've updated the OP to say that we're shooting for Wednesday on Zog and Friday on Live. However, there's some added uncertainty here because Cole's out today with some form of plague. Hopefully it's just a minor plague and he'll be back in to fix the problem tomorrow. This year's been pretty nasty disease-wise though, so any of you in Sarenrae's good graces might want to put in a good word.
Flari-Merchant
Get that plague under control, Cole! Hope you feel better soon.
Bob
Apparently Sarenrae hasn't seen fit to intervene on Cole's behalf, or perhaps Urgathoa decided to intervene in the other direction, hard to tell with these fickle deities. Once he's recovered, it should only take a day or two (fingers crossed) to put together another Final Candidate and deploy it to Zog. I hesitate to make any predictions on when that will be, since whatever crud is going around these days has knocked some others out for a week or more, so I'll just say that the deployment dates to Zog and Live are TBD for now.
Maxen
Get better Cole! (Plus it gives me more time to finish my +5 structures.) But seriously, Be Well!
Azure_Zero
If it's devil fever or demon flu, better ask for Iomedae for the job of removing it.
Bob
Azure_Zero
If it's devil fever or demon flu, better ask for Iomedae for the job of removing it.

At this point, an other-worldly origin is becoming more and more likely. Best to just call on all the deities and hope one of them can deal with it. Then again, they probably don't want to catch this either, so it all depends on what they can do from a safe distance.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post