Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A New Nation is Born

Azure_Zero
Greetings to one and all

As Settlement owner of Talonguard and Corbenik,
I've decided to change Talonguard from the Commonwealth to the Nation of Keepers of the High Covenant

Note that Talonguard and Corbenik will be basically a New nation, Keepers of the High Covenant, Allied with the Nation of Kalthapas.
Keepers of the High Covenant will be neutral to all other; nations, kingdoms and alliances unless they are hostile towards us.

Keepers of the High Covenant will never start hostile actions, though will be hostile if hostile actions are Used specifically against any Keepers of the High Covenant settlements, territory, and or citizens.

Keepers of the High Covenant will only help with defense of Kalthapas settlements and territory, but that is it.
Unless of course hostile actions have targeted Keepers of the High Covenant settlements, territory, or citizens outside of defending allies, then we will be hostile.

The Rules of how welcome you are, are really simple.
Blacklist me, I'll Blacklist you. (or incase of whitelists, not including the settlement(s))
Raid Me, I'll Raid you.
Take my territory, I'll take yours.
Break my stuff, I'll break your stuff.

Which is basically, what you do to any Keepers of the High Covenant settlements, They will in turn do to you.

I have No plans on going above +3 settlements as the territory needs would be too much to manage for two settlements controlled by so few.

Now Keepers of the High Covenant can Trade bulk resources for other bulk resources one for one (though blacklisted settlements will be paying a tax), and will require arrangement via Discord.
Gross
New nations are A Good Thing!
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
harneloot
Blackwood Glade wishes Keepers of the High Covenant luck and prosperity!
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Nice to hear new groups will still be around. Good luck buddy.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Bringslite
Good luck with Keepers of the High Covenant. As has already been stated, more nations are best for the game.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post