Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Sieges Need to be Revamped Eventually

Bringslite
Naw… The whole reason for the OP was so that there might be an additional place to have some free PVP with a unique terrain feature to do it around. Also that it be fairly simple to implement.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Maxen
Oh, I agree. I just didn’t want everyone to think they had to visit a bandit settlement to see a cool keep. smile
harneloot
Well, at least if they did (visit Aragon instead of Ozem's) they could train there, grab a bite at the Inn, and hire a mule no matter who they are smile
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Stilachio Thrax
harneloot
Well, at least if they did (visit Aragon instead of Ozem's) they could train there, grab a bite at the Inn, and hire a mule no matter who they are smile

Actually, everyone not affiliated with the bandits or AL can do all of that in Ozem's.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
mattw5678
I'd like to see a +5 keep.
Bringslite
Well you won't be robbed by the locals around Ozem's if you come by to see one there. smile

Garrison and Cathedral look much the same though, as do most buildings…..
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Demiurge
Bringslite
Well you won't be robbed by the locals around Ozem's if you come by to see one there. smile

Is there any truth to the rumours that the +5 heroic statue is massive and animates and helps you defend your settlement if its under attack ?
Bringslite
Demiurge
Bringslite

Is there any truth to the rumours that the +5 heroic statue is massive and animates and helps you defend your settlement if its under attack ?
I have never heard that and we don't have that at +5 or if we do then no. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
harneloot
Stilachio Thrax
harneloot

Actually, everyone not affiliated with the bandits or AL can do all of that in Ozem's.

So not everyone *no matter who they are* - just as I stated.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
harneloot
Bob
It depends on what the purpose is for placing the +5 Keeps out in the world. If it's just so people can get a look at them and see what it feels like to run around in them,

Then they could just come visit Aragon smile

We totally need a brochure for this.

Come visit Aragon, featuring the very first +5 keep in all the River Kingdoms!

Come for the attractions, stay for the drinks!
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post