Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

A Heart to Heart With Some of the Northerners

Bringslite
Getting way off track here. I was responding to your suggestion that you might be interested in getting off of certain Commonwealth blacklists. The standard there is that you would reciprocate and that we both would agree to not conduct PVP against the other.

No less agreement will do if you want me to go to bat and try to make that happen. Remember that it is easy enough to come to Oz etc… without fear of PVP and to verify whether you have access or not. Let me know if that will work for you.

Otherwise, let's drop the He Did, She Did because it is childish.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Paddy Fitzpatrick
What does holding in some supposed claimed territory have to do with anything? Unless at some point we took holding from you then your question makes no sense. An open hex with no holding is an unclaimed hex. Our holding are our turf and your holdings are yours. I do hope you aren't using that outdated idea that taking a screenshot of the map and editing it in MS Paint constitutes a claim. If you are then there is the source of that problem.

And yes we both do things that annoy the other, we have been doing for some time now. However my point that I still stand by is that objectively they arent all of equal weight. Tell me, what about a group of people who are bored, try to do a bandit raid mechanic that usually does not yield a satisfying result, and has done no actual damage to anyone whatsoever is so major that it is equal to anything I have mentioned?
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Bringslite
Paddy Fitzpatrick
What does holding in some supposed claimed territory have to do with anything? Unless at some point we took holding from you then your question makes no sense. An open hex with no holding is an unclaimed hex. Our holding are our turf and your holdings are yours. I do hope you aren't using that outdated idea that taking a screenshot of the map and editing it in MS Paint constitutes a claim. If you are then there is the source of that problem.

And yes we both do things that annoy the other, we have been doing for some time now. However my point that I still stand by is that objectively they arent all of equal weight. Tell me, what about a group of people who are bored, try to do a bandit raid mechanic that usually does not yield a satisfying result, and has done no actual damage to anyone whatsoever is so major that it is equal to anything I have mentioned?
I suppose it has to do with the fact that you don't get to decide the weight of what actions annoy some other players. That ain't your call, Paddy.

Edit: But, pray tell what terrible losses Kalthapas suffered at the hands of the big bad North? What Holdings were lost and what characters were killed outside of mutually known war, almost like bandit attacks?

Please understand that I and many other Commonwealth players are all for game style PVP of all kinds. Just don't get the idea that, right now, we are going to let aggressive players use facilities AND be attackers/aggressors at the same time. Can't have both.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Stilachio Thrax
Paddy Fitzpatrick

There is nothing objective about that. That is purely your opinion, both that things aren't equal, and how you evaluate their relative value. From our perspective, attacking Commonwealth members and holdings is crossing a line and is a fast track to blacklisting. To be blunt, I don't care if it wasn't rewarding or satisfying to you. You did it, and blacklisting was the consequence. If you want that to change, the first step is to own it and realize it may be minor to you, but it is not minor to us, then try to reach an agreement with us.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bringslite
Getting way off track here. I was responding to your suggestion that you might be interested in getting off of certain Commonwealth blacklists. The standard there is that you would reciprocate and that we both would agree to not conduct PVP against the other.

No less agreement will do if you want me to go to bat and try to make that happen. Remember that it is easy enough to come to Oz etc… without fear of PVP and to verify whether you have access or not. Let me know if that will work for you.

I didnt see this earlier…

Ok look, if the raiding really is that major of a thing to you guys I strongly recommend you come to Aragon Leadership with an idea for some kind of proposal and go from there. Go to them and see what can be worked out cause at that point this is above my paygrade.
Member of Aragon Alliance and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Paddy Fitzpatrick
I mean you said you guys like to buy and trade so make an offer or trade proposal.
Find us on PFO Discord
Bringslite
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Bringslite

I didnt see this earlier…

Ok look, if the raiding really is that major of a thing to you guys I strongly recommend you come to Aragon Leadership with an idea for some kind of proposal and go from there. Go to them and see what can be worked out cause at that point this is above my paygrade.
Does Kalpathas have any kind of Ambassador at all? We have sent several messages to Kenton to which (as far as I know, checking on that) he has simply not replied.

Edit: Correction, He has had a few exchanges with one of us. Nothing concrete has developed.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Paddy Fitzpatrick
He is usually pretty good on that sort of thing and yes he is the primary contact at this time. He is not the only officer in Kathalpas though but still.

You can find him and the rest of us on the PFO Discord, which would be a faster way to get in touch with any of us. PM him or anyone else there and we are much more likely to see it and will probably have a faster turnaround time.

If all else fails, if you do have a message you wish to relay Brings you do still have my email. I can forward it to him but still I would highly recommend getting on Discord for faster and more direct communication. I prefer not to be the go between.
Find us on PFO Discord
Paddy Fitzpatrick
As an aside, getting on the PFO Discord also has the added benefit of bolstering the player presence on the Discord. Shows that there is an active group of folks even if it is very small. It does get tiring to be the only ones who greet new faces (which show up more often than you would think) and we could use some additional conversation.
Find us on PFO Discord
Bringslite
Alright Paddy.
I am seeking the "go ahead" from Members now. May take a few days to get enough replies. I'll send something to Kenton at that time and see what happens.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post