Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

A Heart to Heart With Some of the Northerners

Caldeathe Baequiannia
I'm sure my opinion is of little value to anyone, let alone you, Paddy, but pretty much the very last time I logged in to do anything other than give stuff away, the reason I didn't come back is because I can no longer bank beside a holding that I had in an agreement between Veggr Tor and Corbenick. That banking was turned off a long time ago. So, the last character I was paying a subscription on was left with a mule and a bunch of bulk in front of a vault I couldn't access and no free time to wander off somewhere else. It hasn't moved in months. I then, while trying to give stuff away, discovered that anyone I interact with had been summarily demoted to fodder in my home city of Talonguard (in which vault I've deposited a more-than-fair share of bulk in the last 4 years) without a peep from our Glorious Leader.

Just one more casualty of an undeclared war between two groups who are both convinced they are the victims.

Getting me to vote in favour of an alignment with Kalpathas will take some fancy talking on Bringslite's part.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
Hey Cal

Talonguard and Corbenik are part of the Keepers of the High Covenant, a neutral nation to all (unless attacked via feud etc).
Keepers of the High Covenant are not part of Kalpathas, and only have a defense treaty with them for monster and player raids and or feuds.

I did declare that ANY settlement that blacklists a Keepers of the High Covenant settlement will in turn be blacklisted, and well the Commonwealth Blacklisted them the second they broke off into a new nation and I followed through with my Covenant to blacklist them in turn.
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Yeah Cal, I had no involvement in any of this, nor do I have any say or control over the two settlements in question.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Caldeathe Baequiannia
Azure_Zero
Hey Cal

Talonguard and Corbenik are part of the Keepers of the High Covenant, a neutral nation to all (unless attacked via feud etc).
Keepers of the High Covenant are not part of Kalpathas, and only have a defense treaty with them for monster and player raids and or feuds.

I did declare that ANY settlement that blacklists a Keepers of the High Covenant settlement will in turn be blacklisted, and well the Commonwealth Blacklisted them the second they broke off into a new nation and I followed through with my Covenant to blacklist them in turn.

Paddy Fitzpatrick
Yeah Cal, I had no involvement in any of this, nor do I have any say or control over the two settlements in question.
I can see how that got interpreted as blaming Kalpathas, but my only intent was to identify myself as a casualty of the undeclared war. Azure aligned his cities with Kalpathas and removed Mistwalker (who'd been babysitting), and me, from leadership in Talonguard. The active players in the north took umbrage at that and closed their vaults to Talonguard and Corbenick which in turn closed their vaults to me.

Nothing exists in a vacuum, except vacuum.
To reach me, email d20rpg@gmail.com
Bringslite
If nothing else, this is a good thread to show how assumption/actions/judgment/conclusion sucks with no to low input from the other side/s of point of view. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post