Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 15 Public Spreadsheet Updates

Bob
I made the following changes to the public spreadsheet to cover various changes through EE 15.1:

• Passionate in the Workshop provides Seneschal bonuses.
  • Increased Combat Expertise‚Äôs effects to 5 rounds and cooldown to 12 seconds.
  • Medium Armor Proficiency 3 allows STR 30 or INT 30 to meet its ability requirements.
  • Heavy Blade, Light Blade, Hammer and Polearm Proficiency 3 allow STR/DEX 18 and (STR/DEX 20 or WIS 20), as appropriate, to meet their ability requirements.
  • Mordant Spire events grant the new Unshrouder achievement.
  • Seneschal achievements temporarily provide enough Social Category Points to meet Seneschal 20 prerequisites.
  • Truesilver Shirt includes Military keyword to match Archer 14.
  • Extravant Padded Armor has the Sage, Inscribed and Attuned keywords to match Guide 14, instead of the Shadowskin, Camouflaged and Stealthy keywords.
  • The recipe for Guild House Structure Kits now calls for Guild Codex Collections, which are refined from Guild Codexes, which are crafted from Rogue, Expert and Freeholder Expandables in any combination.
  • Added Azoth info for recipes that allow it. Refining recipes use the exact amount listed, crafting recipes use a pro-rated amount based on how close you are to the next plus.
  • Added Base Type, Weapon Category and Ammo Category to all the weapons
Maxen
Is this the spreadsheet that updates the Goblinary, and if so, does anyone know who to contact about updating it since I believe the original creators no longer play.
Bringslite
Maxen
Is this the spreadsheet that updates the Goblinary, and if so, does anyone know who to contact about updating it since I believe the original creators no longer play.

I can help you, Sir, but only by burdening you through quest! Should you choose to undertake such, you must seek out and petition Lady Glinder of Hammerfall. Finding that Lady, you need then petition Her to contact (by Her mysterious Arts) a certain Duffy Swiftshadow of The Aeonian League. It is He who holds and masters the mysteries of The Goblinary.

I wish you blessings of your Gods.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
That is indeed where Goblinary gets its updates from, and I believe the latest official contact info is here.
Maxen
Bringslite
Maxen

I can help you, Sir, but only by burdening you through quest! Should you choose to undertake such, you must seek out and petition Lady Glinder of Hammerfall. Finding that Lady, you need then petition Her to contact (by Her mysterious Arts) a certain Duffy Swiftshadow of The Aeonian League. It is He who holds and masters the mysteries of The Goblinary.

I wish you blessings of your Gods.

Ooo!! A quest! smile Thanks BL.
Maxen
Bob
That is indeed where Goblinary gets its updates from, and I believe the latest official contact info is here.

Thanks Bob. I sent and email to the support address.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post