Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE16/Roadmap

Bob
Bringslite
@ Bob

Since Enchanting IS actually coming along as EE16, is there anything substantial/new that you are willing to share with us about the system yet? BoH/RoP stats, recipes? Other recipe examples. System details, anything yet or is it too soon?

I'm hoping to post a draft of the initial enchantments later today. That list will focus on what each enchantment does once it's added to an item, like how added keywords, stat boosts, combat effects, and how it renames the original item. It's definitely not finalized yet, but it's ready for feedback. First I have to rework some of the data so it's easier to read, but that shouldn't take too long.

I'll try to post additional bits as they're ready for feedback. I can probably post some preliminary enchanting recipes soon, though I'll have to skip over some of the ingredients until I have a better handle on the new raw materials and refining recipes that feed into them. For the moment, I'd mostly be posting them so everyone can see which crystals get used and which types of items each enchantment can be applied to.
Azure_Zero
Bringslite
Azure_Zero
BlackMoria
….

Who am I kidding. That is not going to happen and I most likely am a terrible PvPer anyhow. But I can dream of what sort of prizes is in a Xyzzy pinata. smile

Should we Crowd Forge the creation of a Xyzzy pinata that drops as a reward for PVP, and it gives something random?
Yes! Ah, well that is if ole Xyzzy wouldn't mind getting a seat (all immortal like) in the game's lore. smile

I hope Xyzzy agrees to the name or we could just call it the bandit's Prize.
It would make PVP more rewarding.
Bringslite
Bob
Bringslite
@ Bob

Since Enchanting IS actually coming along as EE16, is there anything substantial/new that you are willing to share with us about the system yet? BoH/RoP stats, recipes? Other recipe examples. System details, anything yet or is it too soon?

I'm hoping to post a draft of the initial enchantments later today. That list will focus on what each enchantment does once it's added to an item, like how added keywords, stat boosts, combat effects, and how it renames the original item. It's definitely not finalized yet, but it's ready for feedback. First I have to rework some of the data so it's easier to read, but that shouldn't take too long.

I'll try to post additional bits as they're ready for feedback. I can probably post some preliminary enchanting recipes soon, though I'll have to skip over some of the ingredients until I have a better handle on the new raw materials and refining recipes that feed into them. For the moment, I'd mostly be posting them so everyone can see which crystals get used and which types of items each enchantment can be applied to.
Whatever you can do will be a pleasure to read, Sir. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bringslite
Azure_Zero
Bringslite
Azure_Zero
BlackMoria
….

Who am I kidding. That is not going to happen and I most likely am a terrible PvPer anyhow. But I can dream of what sort of prizes is in a Xyzzy pinata. smile

Should we Crowd Forge the creation of a Xyzzy pinata that drops as a reward for PVP, and it gives something random?
Yes! Ah, well that is if ole Xyzzy wouldn't mind getting a seat (all immortal like) in the game's lore. smile

Would be nice to get some things in that make random PVP more fun for the targets but no less fun for the aagressors. I know that is a really complicated subject/problem though. Probably can't realistically be solved, but you never know!

Thanks for bringing the idea back to the Light, BlackMoria! smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
harneloot
Bringslite
Azure_Zero
Bringslite
Azure_Zero
BlackMoria
….

Would be nice to get some things in that make random PVP more fun for the targets but no less fun for the aagressors. I know that is a really complicated subject/problem though. Probably can't realistically be solved, but you never know!

Thanks for bringing the idea back to the Light, BlackMoria! smile

I have no problem with something like this being named after my toon. I even have the Epic Brewmaster reward on my account, so maybe there are ways similar to this idea that GW/Paizo could investigate to fulfill those KS rewards since I don't think the taverns are going to be serving anything any time soon smile
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post