Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Enchanting

Schedim
It is a fantastic undertaking with such a major system! Really looking forward to put my teeth into it!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Nails
I am looking forward to it………..
NightmareSr
Any updates on enchantments? How's it going Bob? smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
NightmareSr
Any updates on enchantments? How's it going Bob? smile

Sorry about the lack of updates, things have been a bit hectic here as we try to get things ready before Thanksgiving week kicks in.

After a couple days beating the build process into submission, we put our first build up on the internal game servers today. We still have a few small issues that need finishing/fixing, but the build is doing well so far and we hope to have a Final Candidate shortly. That said, I'm only starting to test out all the systems, so I can't give a solid prediction of how many issues I'll find that need fixing before we can deploy to Live. On the positive side, most of the bigger changes were looked at a few times as they were going in, so I'm optimistic that most of the things we'll find that require fixing will be relatively small.

If tonight's build looks solid enough when we load it up tomorrow morning (builds take a long time, so we tend to make them overnight after we put in our latest changes), we may try to put it on Zog (the test servers) toward the end of the day, even if it's not a Final Candidate. It'd be good to start hearing feedback, but we need to make sure it's ready for that feedback to be meaningful. If not, we'll try again Monday.
BlackMoria
After checking the public spreadsheet, there isn't an enchantment recipe that gives the "Artifact' keyword. Did this get missed or is the 'Artifact' keyword going to be put in an later development of the Enchantment system?
Bob
BlackMoria
After checking the public spreadsheet, there isn't an enchantment recipe that gives the "Artifact' keyword. Did this get missed or is the 'Artifact' keyword going to be put in an later development of the Enchantment system?

The Artifact keyword is meant for items that are even more rare/special than a standard enchanted item, but we do plan on leveraging parts of the enchanting system later to implement something that fits the bill.
Bringslite
Bob
BlackMoria

The Artifact keyword is meant for items that are even more rare/special than a standard enchanted item, but we do plan on leveraging parts of the enchanting system later to implement something that fits the bill.

You throw about such teasing tidbits! hehe +1
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Schedim
if you get a gusher in an escalation hex, to the mobs attacking that one count as a part of the escalation for the purpose of Enchanting Salvage related droppings?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bob
Schedim
if you get a gusher in an escalation hex, to the mobs attacking that one count as a part of the escalation for the purpose of Enchanting Salvage related droppings?

I haven't tested it out, but in theory they would.
NightmareSr
Schedim
The mobs that attack the kit are of the same type as the escalation and working the gusher does drop the strength of the escalation, so I would think that they would drop the enchantment salvage but haven't tried it yet to know for sure.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post