Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Enchanting

Bob
Smitty
Bob
malmuerta
A question on the boot enchantment Hasting - spellcraft (13)

Hasted ([6 + (ItemPlus * 3)] Seconds) to Self if Target is Hasted, Quickened ([6 + (ItemPlus * 3)] Seconds) to Self if Target is Quickened

Who is the target in this scenario? If the wearer of the boots uses a haste token or spell, the boots increase the duration, or if you attack a foe that is hasted, or quickened (with what a kick from the boots?) you get boost?

It's basically a reactive for all of your attacks. So if you stab/shoot/bludgeon a target that's hasted or quickened, then you'll get hasted or quickened in turn.

What about buff or heal a target that is hasted ?

I'm not 100% positive what would happen in those cases. It very well might work, but we may have exempted beneficial feats when calculating reactives. These things get complicated fast.
Flari-Merchant
Somewhere Bob posted what gather rank would be needed to get some of the more advanced enchant mats. Could anyone link or point me to that?
plz?
NightmareSr
Flari-Merchant
Somewhere Bob posted what gather rank would be needed to get some of the more advanced enchant mats. Could anyone link or point me to that?
plz?
I thought it would be in the release notes https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/5714/ but didn't see it.
It is 3 above each tier to get that tier's enchanting mats from nodes though so…
level 3 (or 4?) for T1 enchanting mats
level 10 for T2 enchanting mats
level 17 for T3 enchanting mats
At least that is how I understand it. The salvage drop based on the tier of the mobs smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Flari-Merchant
NightmareSr
Flari-Merchant
plz?
I thought it would be in the release notes https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/5714/ but didn't see it.
It is 3 above each tier to get that tier's enchanting mats from nodes though so…
At least that is how I understand it. The salvage drop based on the tier of the mobs smile
That rings a bell, Sir NightmareSr. I'll go with it for now in spending xp. My thanks! smile
You are a Troll
Recipe: Basic Aeon Stone (spellcraft 15)

Ingredients: Wrap 50 of one type of lesser token and 50 of a different type of lesser token in 100 scarps of paper. Ignite with 10 Strong Flammable and three T3 crystal (type determines basic stone outpost). Result: 1 basic Aeon stone.
Bob
NightmareSr
Flari-Merchant
plz?

Those numbers are correct. I'll add a comment about that to the Release Notes blog post.
Schedim
You are a Troll
Recipe: Basic Aeon Stone (spellcraft 15)

Ingredients: Wrap 50 of one type of lesser token and 50 of a different type of lesser token in 100 scarps of paper. Ignite with 10 Strong Flammable and three T3 crystal (type determines basic stone outpost). Result: 1 basic Aeon stone.
That would certainly create an outlet for all those pesky things! Have my standing ovations!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Flari-Merchant
@ Bob
In general, as an overall average, would you say that the monster homehexes have a bit less enchanting mats in them than the regular escalation hexes? Not counting enchanting salvage mats.

Asking because it is generally tough to get a handle on results with drop rates so low and time being pretty precious, at least from my POV.

Thanks, Bob.
Bob
Flari-Merchant
In general, as an overall average, would you say that the monster homehexes have a bit less enchanting mats in them than the regular escalation hexes? Not counting enchanting salvage mats.

I wasn't differentiating between standard monster hexes and home hexes when distributing the enchanting mats, so they should be pretty similar.
NightmareSr
I think someone complained about the Moloch's being stingy with the enchanted drops, and I probably didn't pay close attention. However now that I have done a lot of escalations over the holidays and since, it does seem like the Molochs drop far less enchanted salvage than other escalations. All the escalations have a range to them but I am wondering if their is a bit of a bug with the Moloch's salvage?
Also if an escalation is worked by one player or by a party is there a difference in the loot drops? Just curious if it is more beneficial to work alone vs with a party vs a full party.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post