Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Map Server Issues Today (Missing Buildings)

Bob
It looks like the map servers for some of the hexes didn't come up properly today. In particular, multiple settlements came up without their structures (e.g. Ozem's Vigil, Callambea, Dun Baile, probably others). This likely also means that some hexes came up without their holdings or outposts. We'll see if we can get them restarted today, but weekends are tricky and some things are difficult to do from home. If not, everything should be back to normal after tomorrow's Daily Maintenance. In the meantime, best not to put down any replacements, or even to put down new holdings in an empty hex just in case unknown old ones would come back tomorrow. That's particularly true for any hexes in the same (or neighboring) map columns as the settlements listed above.
Bob
We brought some of the maps down and they're having a bit of trouble getting back up, so we're resetting everything. Get to safety and hold off on logging in. More updates as events warrant.
Bob
Okay, servers are down, should be safe to log in as they start coming back up.
Bob
We're back up and the hexes I've checked were all back to normal. Sorry for all the hassle. Let us know if any of you spot anything else strange after the reboot, or if the reboot/issues caused you significant problems.
Bringslite
Thx, Bob. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Cole did all the heavy lifting, but I'll happily take credit smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post