Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 15.2 on Zog

Edam
Maxen
harneloot
Outside of some sort of Healing or Resistance, has anyone ever used any other type of token once they reached T2?

Strength tokens when I have an overloaded gatherer. That’s about it. Otherwise, given two slots, I slot heal and resistance tokens.
I mainly burn through Renewal, Haste, Invulnerability, Strength and T2 resistance. Not all on the same character.

I am always running out of Renewal, Greater Healing and Haste tokens so I do not personally see the need to increase consumption of those.
Gross
harneloot
Outside of some sort of Healing or Resistance, has anyone ever used any other type of token once they reached T2?

T3 Haste and Renewal only
T2 Resistance and Healing

Both my toons are cleric / gatherers so have always had their own strength buffs for carrying things or doing the things tokens give…. the T2 resistance token was carried to fire off when the cleric expendable expired in combat, only carried if heading off to fight zappy ogres or crystals, otherwise a T2 alchemical speed buff was in the second slot. Similarly the heal tokens are to supplement the healing expendables.

I always assumed non clerics would be slotting a heal and some combat related token or bloodblock.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Edam
Gross
…. otherwise a T2 alchemical speed buff was in the second slot. Similarly the heal tokens are to supplement the healing expendables.

I always assumed non clerics would be slotting a heal and some combat related token or bloodblock.

Healing expendables are stupidly slow of course.

The two Alchemical items that I most commonly see people slotting are the speed buffs and bloodblock.
Lisa Stevens
One of the things that I ran by Bob was the idea of having tokens able to be activated out of your inventory by clicking on them like you do when you learn a recipe or a maneuver. You could still slot them which you would probably want to do for heals. But you could just click and use tokens between mob pulls by opening up your inventory and just clicking. I know that I would use tokens on almost every pull using this method. Even a little bonus would be helpful.

Lisa
Gross
Removing the need to slot would make the less obvious tokens more used… and I don't mind the risk of losing 1/4 of them out of inventory on a trip to the shrine since currently I'm not using them at all….
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Edam
Sounds good, however …

If you make tokens and Potions clickable from inventory you also REALLY need to add a "Consumables" tab to the inventory window.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post