Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Cash Shop Suggestions

Drizzle
Just throwing these out for discussion … smile

• Adventurers Camp: Same artwork as camp and can be placed like a camp but with just 24/48 hour duration only before collapsing. 2 day cooldown. Provides +18 power and personal/party storage only (no buffs). Same price as Adventure Cottage.
  • Hideout. Looks like a normal camp when within 30m but at further distance camp and any mules inside are invisible on normal screen and minimap. Can be placed like a camp but with 24/48 hour duration before collapsing. 2 day cooldown. Characters inside will still need to rely on stealth but potentially may get a stealth bonus. Provides power and storage like a camp but priced the same price as Adventure Cottage.
  • Mule stall addon for oldschool camps, freeholds and also new suggested adventure camp/hideout. Adds a mule stall post (same artwork as the one on holdings) $25
  • Temporary mule stall addon for gusher kits. Persists for 20 minutes after kit has completed. Adds a mule stall post (same artwork as the one on holdings) $25
Azure_Zero
Those sound like good ideas
Bringslite
Great ideas! Possibly not too tough to implement from existing tech, either. You are thinking outside the box and that is needed. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
I would buy mule upgrades this week if they became available.

The holdout seems the sort of thing bandits and people regularly poaching in enemy territory are likely to buy but the programming involved may be a nightmare, no idea.
Azure_Zero
Some of those items would work great with the Settlement roles I mentioned in another thread.
Bringslite
Here is an item, for the cash shop, that I could see charging good money for: DT status. Won't go into arguing for it (been done to death) but I will say that it was originally a way to generate cash for the game's development. The game still needs development cash now.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
Bringslite
Here is an item, for the cash shop, that I could see charging good money for: DT status. Won't go into arguing for it (been done to death) but I will say that it was originally a way to generate cash for the game's development. The game still needs development cash now.

This would not even need the creation of a new product just the offer for sale of something that already exists in the form of the $35 adventurer addon.

You can do that RIGHT NOW if you know people with unused kickstarter $35 adventurer addons willing to give or sell them to you. You simply apply them to an existing account and it adds the DT perk.

Whether GW should start selling them again is a meaningful choice for them, it will give a short term influx of cash (much needed) with the downside being a potential loss longterm of a few subs.
Bringslite
Edam
Bringslite

This would not even need the creation of a new product just the offer for sale of something that already exists in the form of the $35 adventurer addon.

You can do that RIGHT NOW if you know people with unused kickstarter $35 adventurer addons willing to give or sell them to you. You simply apply them to an existing account and it adds the DT perk.

Whether GW should start selling them again is a meaningful choice for them, it will give a short term influx of cash (much needed) with the downside being a potential loss longterm of a few subs.
How many of those are really left? And they were add-ons. You had to purchase something first, didn't you? I was thinking more like $100+ dollars.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Harad Navar
The DT reward level was $100 if my memory isn't burnt.
Knowledge can explain the darkness, but it is not a light.
Bringslite
Harad Navar
The DT reward level was $100 if my memory isn't burnt.
That is what I thought. At that price it is a good investment. Players like that, AFAIK. That is if they plan to play the game for a year or more. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post