Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

alt tab out

Battery
pathfinder online tab out of game how do i bring it back
master of puppets
Edam
In window mode alt tab again should bring it back or click on the icon in the task bar.
Bob
Unfortunately, the version of Unity we're on has some issues with alt-tabbing in/out of fullscreen on many (if not most) PCs. That's one of many reasons we want to upgrade versions, but that's going to be a pretty big undertaking. On my PCs, I find it safest to play in windowed mode, plus it gives me more control over screen size so I can find the best balance between screen size and performance.
You are a Troll
Bob
Unfortunately, the version of Unity we're on has some issues with alt-tabbing in/out of fullscreen on many (if not most) PCs. That's one of many reasons we want to upgrade versions, but that's going to be a pretty big undertaking. On my PCs, I find it safest to play in windowed mode, plus it gives me more control over screen size so I can find the best balance between screen size and performance.

Hard is fun? smile
Battery
ok thanks guys widow mode it isi guess for now
master of puppets
Edam
Windows mode is better when you are running 12 mules and 6 gushers at once anyway smile
Maxen
I wish I had your dexterity, Edam. The best I can do is 6 mules and 4 gushers at once. smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post