Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Vault Search Feature

Bringslite
@ Bob

How difficult/time consuming would it be to reapply a search box to the bank vaults? Do you think that it would be worth the time for the "quality of life" sector of the game?

I'll say that I think it would be great. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
+1
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Azure_Zero
+1 to this idea
Bob
We could probably do something really simple, like filtering out anything that didn't include a given substring in the name, fairly quickly. We do intend to do more robust filtering on vaults eventually, but that's likely far enough off that we could consider doing something simple in the short-run, even if the work needed to be thrown away later when we get around to a bigger fix. I'll throw in a feature request to consider it, though we've got a light of high-priority tasks on our plate already. Just a question of where this fits in with all those.
Bringslite
Bob
We could probably do something really simple, like filtering out anything that didn't include a given substring in the name, fairly quickly. We do intend to do more robust filtering on vaults eventually, but that's likely far enough off that we could consider doing something simple in the short-run, even if the work needed to be thrown away later when we get around to a bigger fix. I'll throw in a feature request to consider it, though we've got a light of high-priority tasks on our plate already. Just a question of where this fits in with all those.
That is great! Thank You.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
Yes similar to how the search works in the auction house would be very helpful for Vaults.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post