Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hello

Stephen9854
Hi everyone, I made my first character today, and my plan is to make him a necromancer, I'm not sure if that's possible but it's what I'm hoping to do!
Bringslite
Welcome and best of luck in your first steps! There are many here that will happily help you out. If you get stuck or a little lost and use chat, plz try the general channel. Help channel is not much watched.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Suave
Welcome Stephen9854! One of my main characters is a Necromancer. Besides General Chat, a few of us hang out on Discord. Talking is a lot easier than typing, so feel free to pop in, if you see one of us.
[Discord screen name Malmooch#8007]
Stephen9854
Thanks for the advice, my only concern so far regarding the game is balancing it with my new job, cause I'm already getting hooked smile
Azure_Zero
Welcome to PFO.
Smitty
my wizard is very necromancer..

would get mage for armor feature.. gives some physical armor.. and base defense.
get necromancer feature .. concentrate on spellbook spells that use those words.

for weapons.
diminishing wand.. primary attacks.. chill touch.. carrion strike.. and midnight ray( can get this one after you level wizard a bit)
secondary attacks.. weakening ray.. devour caress…. weakening ray adds drain.. devour caress hits hard and heals..( at melee range).. last cantrip is noxious flume.. its acid damage I think.. but you need something that is not negative energy for when you fight undead.

for staff attacks ..
not 100% sure on pure necromancer.. I prefer physic staff.. has good crowd control.. which is why I like it for fighting at range.. but am sure there is decent necro line up you can come up with.. diminishing staff is the type of staff you are going to want for those cantrips.

can see all the cantrip attacks at goblinary.com .. you are wanting to match the keywords on those cantrips.. to the keywords found on the diminishing staff..

holler in general if you have any questions or get stucksmile
Edam
Just be aware there are no "pets" in game yet .. so no summoning critters like undead.
NightmareSr
Welcome Stephan 9854, I am very new to the game myself but everyone is very helpful with tons of advice.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Stilachio Thrax
Welcome to the game, Stephan9854!
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Maxen
Welcome Stephen9854! Be sure to drop by the Discord channel. Text or chat, plenty of players willing to help you out.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post