Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

First Impressions of a New Player

Stephen9854
Hi everyone,

I started playing the game 2 days ago, and so far I'm quite optimistic. I'm a patient guy so the small dev team and slow buildup of the game don't bother me, in fact I love the fact that the playerbase is so involved in making the game. My first impression was being killed by 3 goblins. To me, this made me excited to get stronger, I had a goal to overcome, and I enjoyed that I didn't need a quest to make myself motivated to build myself up. I found some cool people and regularly chat in general and everyone I meet always seems cool.
Edam
Welcome.

If you have any questions in game post in general. The help chat only shows up for people that enable it and may not get a response.
Azure_Zero
Welcome to PFO

As Edam said, if you have questions just post them in general chat, or in the forums.
Stephen9854
Thanks for the welcome and advice!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post