Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Looking for Guild

Abdron
Me and my family of 6 is looking for a guild to join we are crafters, fighters, Tammers Please contact me with your guild information and it must be a mature adult guild Please do not bother me if you have minors with no parents We came to play not wind up baby sitting kids in game
[RoR]Abdron[GuildLeader]
NightmareSr
I am very new to the game myself but been getting to know the nice players of Keeper's of the circle.
Here is the guild website if you want to check it out: http://www.kotcguild.com
Oh and yes all adults with most in US and some in Australia.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bringslite
Hi Abdron,

Take a look here at an established group with lots of room and real estate for new players that are so interested. We are an older group of players, all. If it looks interesting, reply there or come on to the Path Finder Discord and look for The Commonwealth Channel.
Best luck for you and your group!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Azure_Zero
Weclome to PFO, Abdron.

The nation of Keepers of the High Covenant
is small, and is active with the Aragon's Nation.
Don't really have any rules other then; Have Fun, and Don't Attack Folks.

Both My settlements (Talonguard and Corbenik) are meant for newcomers.
Each town offers something different; Crafting and a Auction House at Talonguard, and Combat training and basic gear crafting at Corbenik.
You can chat with Me or other Aragon members in the PFO Discord channel, Currently using the Aragon Guest channel to Keep our two nations.
BlackMoria
Welcome Abdron,

It would be helpful to put down what time zone and days of the week you plan to be most active. After all, no point joining a settlement only to discover the time you want to play is not the same time as most people of that settlement play.

Here is my pitch. Keepers of the Pass is a crafting settlement with all crafts covered. We also have a very dedicated group of combat characters who are constantly working escalations and other PvE activities (like gushers (monsters contest the gusher) and do PvP when presented. We have players in the US Central and Pacific time zone and Australia but we find common times to get together. Our player base all adults between mid-twenties all the way up to 65 yrs of age. We are active daily, with Aussies on early morning and late evening US CDT and the North American players on usually between 7 pm and 11 pm US Central time zone. Our peak activity times are Friday evening, Saturdays and Sundays, US Central time. It is not uncommon for some of our players to be on 6-8 hours on the Friday, Saturday or Sunday. Visit our site at www.kotcguild.com and feel free to ask questions on our site or on our Discord (Discord info on our site.)

Regardless of your choice, welcome to PFO!
Smitty
Advice-

Many of the games systems depend on companies –

You can create a company ( I would suggest 2, will explain why later) - You can get your players to join this company ( these companies). Make sure you get 6 characters into each –
Once you have 6 characters in those companies they will begin to earn influence - ( with each account having 3 character slots - 2 companies should be doable)

This also makes shared banking and trading things among your guild mates easier- as it does with crafting items - you can set permissions for craters to be able to use things from the vaults - etc ..

As to joining a guild –
What you really want to do is have the company you create apply to a settlement-

As you run around the map you notice outpost and holdings in some hexes - those are all placed by companies - and the influence you earn is what allows you to place them. ( which is why I suggest you create the companies and earn influence).

You can stay attached to a settlement as long as it is working for you and in the future if you and your players want to claim your own settlement or change settlements - You can take the influence you gained with you (and any hexes you have claimed )-

Anyway that is my advice - have you and your friends create your own companies and then have those companies join a settlement - that way if you want to move later - or work toward claiming your own areas - you have a head start on earning the influence needed to do so.
Bob
Smitty
You can create a company ( I would suggest 2, will explain why later) - You can get your players to join this company ( these companies). Make sure you get 6 characters into each –
Once you have 6 characters in those companies they will begin to earn influence

FYI, the 6 character requirement was removed in EE 12, at least temporarily. It used to be that each company's Max Influence was set based on the number of characters in the company, with the max being zero for less than 6 members. For now, Max Influence is simply 1 million for each company, regardless of the number of members. We do plan on re-introducing Max Influence at some point, but we need to do so in a way that can't be overly gamed through trial accounts, since we also want to bring something along those lines back again.
Edam
Bob
Smitty
Once you have 6 characters in those companies they will begin to earn influence

FYI, the 6 character requirement was removed in EE 12, at least temporarily. It used to be that each company's Max Influence was set based on the number of characters in the company, with the max being zero for less than 6 members. For now, Max Influence is simply 1 million for each company, regardless of the number of members. We do plan on re-introducing Max Influence at some point, but we need to do so in a way that can't be overly gamed through trial accounts, since we also want to bring something along those lines back again.

Influence decay (you lose x% of your current influence a week and need to keep it topped up) would work better than a cap.
Bob
Edam
Influence decay (you lose x% of your current influence a week and need to keep it topped up) would work better than a cap.

The reason we use a cap is because of the influence that's banked in buildings and feuds. We could theoretically decay that, then close down any buildings that don't have enough banked in them, but it seemed easier to just see if banked + available was greater than the cap. Switching now would be a pretty significant change.

It's possible that we could introduce a fairly simple system where your max goes up each day (or week) based on the amount of influence earned during that time, and at the same time drops by x%. That way we could pretty easily display something showing your current max, the influence you've earned since the max was last calculated, and what that means your max would be the next time it's calculated.

That would be pretty straight-forward, but there wouldn't be much of a buffer on things. Slack off for just a short time and outposts start shutting down. The system we're thinking of using would be more like the one for Max DI, which buffers things so that the max rises quickly to its equilibrium state, but falls slowly when you temporarily slack off a bit. However, the overall feel would be that your max "decays" if your company slows down for an extended time.

Bringslite
I feel like we should see how the game plays with a pop in it before we add many more sticks to pound on the few who do still play. I hope you are discussing a semi far future here!
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post