Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

My Character Can't Level

Abdron
My Character Can't Level I been stuck at 6xp for over 24 hours could someone give me a hand and tell me what is wrong?smilesmilesmilesmile
[RoR]Abdron[GuildLeader]
Bringslite
If it is your first character… did you hit the "set training" button on the character select screen? Only one character can earn xp at a time. You can choose which with that button.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Azure_Zero
Each account can only train ONE character at a Time,
Unless it is a DT account at which point Two characters gain XP, but you can't train the third ever.
NightmareSr
Abdron
My Character Can't Level I been stuck at 6xp for over 24 hours could someone give me a hand and tell me what is wrong?smilesmilesmilesmile
When we were chatting last night (Dolken here) I was sort of assuming you being new were meaning you first character which by default would be "Set Training" but when you login there is a character selection screen that pops up. Each account has 3 "slots" and only one can be gaining xp at a time. Do you have more than 1 character? If so did you check which one has the "Set Training" under it's name?
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bringslite
If the extra character slot isn't training your xp then it is likely a "Bob" problem. I have never heard of it happening outside of the reasons above.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
Abdron, did you check the "set training" selection or make any progress on this?
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post