Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What Auction Houses want some action.

NightmareSr
I get bored staying in one spot all the time and love to wander the map gathering nodes as I pass by them. I have traversed the map once so far and the only AHs with any action were Thornkeep, Carpe Noctem and Keeper's Pass. Yesterday I found out that Talonguard is open to anyone and would like some action.
Are there any other Settlements who would like to be added to the list and/or any particular raw mats people need or would pay a premium to have delivered?
Current list of active Auction Houses - Oct. 3, 2018:
Thornkeep
Carpe Noctem
Keeper's Pass
Talonguard
Caer Coedwig
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Schedim
In this we are a bit alike, I think, my ambition is to put some sales and bids in all AH so they look a bit more friendly for visitors. I haven't gathered enough understanding of the current status to have any constructive thoughts yet but I cheer your idea!

I think I will have something like: Thornkeep -> Carpe Noctem -> Keepers -> Emerald -> Canis -> Talonguard -> Something -> Thornkeep with a bit of Zig and some Zag depending on gathering and terrain.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
I knew Thornkeep, Carpe Noctem, and Keepers had active AHs.
Surprised Canis is Open, I thought it was Shutdown since the AL aren't around anymore.
NightmareSr
Azure_Zero
I knew Thornkeep, Carpe Noctem, and Keepers had active AHs.
Surprised Canis is Open, I thought it was Shutdown since the AL aren't around anymore.
I think it was shut down last I was there (a couple weeks ago).
I'll probably be noting which settlements are shut down on my travels as well. That way if those companies see it maybe they will come back to avoid bad press smile
Stilachio Thrax
Caer Codwig in the North is open as well. Maxen and some of the other crafters can better inform you of what is for sale and what is needed.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Schedim
I may have be mistaken with Canis, my notes was sloppy and I may have just noted that I had a lot in the Vault and that was my reason for running there (together with a good stretch of gathering hexes).
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Maxen
Caer Coedwig is open for business and there are some buy orders listed there. The Auction House is open to all, although Allies do receive a more preferential tax treatment.
NightmareSr
Caer Coedwig added to the list. I'll just add any who want to speak up as needed.
NightmareSr
What is needed for Talonguard and Caer Coedwig?
I feel I have a good idea of the pricing around Carpe/TK as well as down south in KP and just want to accelerate my knowledge of the north/west
Seems the bids in Caer coedwig are priced lower, but are for mats that are readily available in the area, which perfectly explains the low price to me. Although I would like to fill a need and deliver more of the "in demand" items when I travel the map.
Azure_Zero
Talonguard would like T1 mats as we are in an upgrading process and it does take a lot of resources.
Also We are in need of recipes, Manueavers and Codexes to finish off some of our missing codex collections so we can upgrade a few of our buildings.

If High level Settlements Need bulk I'll put some of it up, as we are generating a way more then we need and could use the coin to pay for the settlement's weekly upkeep.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post