Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What Auction Houses want some action.

RichClark
The final 1 3/4 packages have been delivered to Thornkeep (I lost 1/4 of a package getting to Brighthaven).

Unfortunately, Brighthaven joins the list of places that have shut their doors.

Maker
Schedim
I'll try to up the deliverance of charges to Keepers', but I'm not a high production crafter…

BTW is T2 charges so much better they are worth the effort? Or should I focus on T1?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Edam
My personal opinion of charges:

The significant factor for most players is to make sure they make more out of an escalation then they spend on charges. Low loot but high charge use escalations like elite dark elves can see you walking out with a few T3 recipes but well behind on cash. Even with a high loot escalation like ninjas a character relying on charge based attacks in a ninja escalation will use somewhere between 2000 and 8000 charges (depending on the size of the party and the DPS the party can put out) which means cost of charges is still an issue.

With regard to tiers:

T3 … currently to expensive to be viable outside possibly PvP.
T2 … they give a nice edge and current pricing makes them viable in ninja/legend and other high loot escalations, if the price went up too much though they would also be limited to PvP
T1 … these are the mainstay of PvE however current demand for essences for settlement building projects can limit supply. The market is price sensitive as they are often used in situations where the loot return for charges used is quit low.
Salvage … surprisingly viable in a pinch even in T3, especially if you are in a larger party and are mainly adding DoT stack damage. Not so great in small parties or solo at higher levels and can be in short supply.

With regard to plus:

The extra benefit from higher plus charges is rarely worth the increased cost. This is particularly the case with T1 where you are often better going to a T2+0 then increasing the plus. Of course the exception is where you have a large stock of +3 mats left over from +4/+5 crit attempts in which case the higher plus bonus is a pleasant side effect.

TLDR

The market is price sensitive as people go through 1000's of charges at a time and it all adds up.

T1 charges at economical prices will sell well. Do not charge too much of a premium for higher plus, a T1+3 is not worth double the price of a T1+0 for example.

If you do T2 charges stick to mainly T2+0 initially and keep the pricing sane.
harneloot
Well said Edam.

I think T2+0 is the absolute sweet spot for both charges and arrows in terms of price vs effectiveness.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Schedim
Great Edam to get confirmation of what I suspected! It means I can crank up the production a bit.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Stilachio Thrax
Edam pretty much nailed it. As a rule, I no longer use a charge or ammo using weapon unless its for a limited or specific purpose- it simply isn't cost effective or efficient to use them as a primary mode of attack.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Azure_Zero
Talonguard is looking more for Raw and Refined mats then finished goods at the moment.
That and Recipes, spells, and maneuvers.
NightmareSr
I finally made it to Talonguard the other day and put up some raw T1 mats. (T1 is all I gather so far)
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Azure_Zero
Just bought out most of the T1 mats that were just put up.
NightmareSr
Thanks, it wasn't much since I am now distracted with find the enchanting mats but I'll no doubt keep wandering around so I'll be back. smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post