Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hello?

NightmareSr
Poor Sylva is shut down.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Schedim
Another one bites the dust?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bringslite
Schedim
Another one bites the dust?
Let's hope not but if so…. bummer. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
Middleheim Shut Down also.
harneloot
Last known active player out of Sylva was Harad Navar, whom I suggested join me and the folks in Hammerfall in late summer 2017 I believe. His Company (Nettles) has been based out of Hammerfall since then, so I do not think anyone from Sylva has been active out of Sylva for over a year.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
harneloot
NightmareSr
Middleheim Shut Down also.

Middenheim (formerly Everwatch…formerly….Daggermark I think?) was The North's experiment in enticing a Meta Guild (The Knights of Glory and Beer, or KGB) to take a real stab at the game after they expressed some minimal interest. They have since disappeared as far as I am aware.

If you have never seen it, here is the FULL map of the River Kingdoms that they always planned to expand to for Open Enrollment. Kinda brings a tear to my eye thinking about how much was lost from that one funding blunder back in the day. Ah well.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7h2s0ihodY9MGkyNUhjUkxiWlE/edit
NightmareSr
harneloot
If you have never seen it, here is the FULL map of the River Kingdoms that they always planned to expand to for Open Enrollment. Kinda brings a tear to my eye thinking about how much was lost from that one funding blunder back in the day. Ah well.
I did see that map. I sort of like the smaller map but could do for some larger player density haha.
Oh Canis Castrum is shut down too.
Hope's End is shut down as well
harneloot
I would just like to point out that Phaeros is NOT shut down, though I never see anyone from there in game.
NightmareSr
harneloot
I would just like to point out that Phaeros is NOT shut down, though I never see anyone from there in game.
Huh interesting, I wonder why that is? Maybe they are just Really really stealthy. smile
Azure_Zero
NightmareSr
harneloot
Huh interesting, I wonder why that is? Maybe they are just Really really stealthy. smile

That or someone dropped a few plat in their settlement's secure vault, it'll run for a long while provided they aren't running very high….
As Corbenik is running under 10 silver a week…..

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post