Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Hello?

Bringslite
harneloot
NightmareSr
Middleheim Shut Down also.

Middenheim (formerly Everwatch…formerly….Daggermark I think?) was The North's experiment in enticing a Meta Guild (The Knights of Glory and Beer, or KGB) to take a real stab at the game after they expressed some minimal interest. They have since disappeared as far as I am aware.

If you have never seen it, here is the FULL map of the River Kingdoms that they always planned to expand to for Open Enrollment. Kinda brings a tear to my eye thinking about how much was lost from that one funding blunder back in the day. Ah well.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B7h2s0ihodY9MGkyNUhjUkxiWlE/edit
I have been a ranty bastard on these threads for years because of my sad angst about the dwindling state of this game…
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
NightmareSr
Azure_Zero
That or someone dropped a few plat in their settlement's secure vault, it'll run for a long while provided they aren't running very high….
Probably something like that smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
NightmareSr
Poor Marketstead is shut down as well.
harneloot
Marketstead is part of the once vast but slowly decaying Aeonian League Empire. Hangman's Hollow & Corvus Citadel have already been taken in under the Bandit Coalition banner and are now Oak Knoll and & Succinct Prime respectively. I would not be surprised if the rest of the AL settlements were shut down too…in fact I would be surprised if they weren't.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
NightmareSr
harneloot
Marketstead is part of the once vast but slowly decaying Aeonian League Empire. Hangman's Hollow & Corvus Citadel have already been taken in under the Bandit Coalition banner and are now Oak Knoll and & Succinct Prime respectively. I would not be surprised if the rest of the AL settlements were shut down too…in fact I would be surprised if they weren't.
I'm not 100% sure which ones were AL, but all that I know of are currently shut down.
Azure_Zero
The South West corner was the Aeonian League's area.
They Controlled the Plains and a Chunk of the Southern Forest, With Hangman's Hollow being the most Northern settlement and Sylva being the most eastern settlement at the Height of their power.
NightmareSr
Well due to their blacklist as a whitelist settings, any holdings not shut down are still out of reach for any newer companies, it's just sort of annoying.
Maxen
NightmareSr
Well due to their blacklist as a whitelist settings, any holdings not shut down are still out of reach for any newer companies, it's just sort of annoying.

Yeah, we’ll that pretty much sums up the Aeonian League… smile
Paddy Fitzpatrick
Maxen
NightmareSr

Yeah, we’ll that pretty much sums up the Aeonian League… smile

Well maybe for you it was lol smile

For me it was half and half depending which side our sellswords chose on a given day and for what price. Like the times multiple sides hired us to put out hits on members they didn't like from the other and how painful it was to try to track them. Trying to build an Intel network for these sorts of tasks with a small pop was not exactly something we could fully pull off. Was quite a shame. We in the Bandit Coalition were much better at counter Intel work to stop infiltration attempts. To whom I am referring to, if you are still playing you know who you are and so did we smile (it was quite entertaining to give fake orders and plans and you can thank Malerist Marune for making it all possible lol).

Not gonna lie, the behind the scenes stuff was the most fulfilling and of course most stressful part of the job. I miss it.

Still, at least trying to do so to track our bounties down got Fianna off whichever sides shit list we may have been on temporarily lol.
Paddy Fitzpatrick - Rí Ruírec of Fianna, roaming bands of noble warriors!
Member of the Kathalpas Coalition and home of bandits, privateers, and anyone looking to get away from the shackles of law.
Find us on PFO Discord
Lisa Stevens
Paddy Fitzpatrick
you can thank Malerist Marune for making it all possible lol).

I miss playing with Mal.

-Lisa

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post