Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Maker's General Store

NightmareSr
Harvesting kits, arrows and charges. Would all sell well in Keeper's Pass.
I know of at least a few players who travel from KP up to Carpe just for T2/T3 arrows and charges.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Schedim
I'll help out in carrying arrows from Carpe to Keeper, I been pretty busy setting up a new crafter so i haven't done much of my normal itinerary, but I started a new run yesterday.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
NightmareSr
It isn't a long run and I run around a lot anyway but thought others might enjoy the convenience. smile
Schedim
NightmareSr
It isn't a long run and I run around a lot anyway but thought others might enjoy the convenience. smile

I think there is an value in it self that AHs are populated with stuff of different sorts and kinds, all over the place. It creates a feeling of that the game lives. That is extremely importent if there is a newbie or two that happens to do some expoling … Not that I magine that it is that many new sign ons. Paying ¤15 to just test this can't be that common….
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
NightmareSr
Schedim
NightmareSr

I think there is an value in it self that AHs are populated with stuff of different sorts and kinds, all over the place. It creates a feeling of that the game lives. That is extremely importent if there is a newbie or two that happens to do some expoling … Not that I magine that it is that many new sign ons. Paying ¤15 to just test this can't be that common….
Very true, I did a lot of exploring early on and was very disappointed to see so many empty AHs. But yes not sure how many new sign ups are happening, always good to be prepared though.
RichClark
Well, most of the things for Thorn Keep have been delivered - a few have already sold. These are primarily +0 weapons, armor and wearables, with a little alchemy and a few arrows thrown in. Basic early adventurer equipment.

The first pack of stuff was just dropped off in Keeper's Pass. Here I am concentrating on T2 items, mostly +1 and +2. Which means there might be +2 and +3 versions in Carpe Noctem. I included some T2 arrows and some Journeyman Cure Potions.

KP - please realize it will probably be a week before I can get everything I want to put there made and delivered.

Now stocking 3 Auction Houses.

smile Maker
You are a Troll
Who in the world is doing all the massive amount of gathering this requires? smile
NightmareSr
You are a Troll
Who in the world is doing all the massive amount of gathering this requires? smile
Well anyone who fills the bids in TK and Carpe, but Maker must have a fan club somewhere gathering for him. I gather and sell some but have been busy with life and am a low level gatherer still so it ain't all me, I know that much.
RichClark
To answer both questions.

I have one primary Gatherer that is the character I play most of the time. This includes trips to TK and KP to take items and pick up supplies.

I have one person (1000 point character) that stays in TK to check for supplies every day.

In addition, I have a passel of crafters that toil diligently day and night to make things for all of you.

But one of the reasons this works, is that dozens of people drop off stuff for me to buy at TK, CN and now KP. I just have to buy it and transport it. So even low level gatherers help me - did I mention how much Iron Ore and Yew Saplings I need.

Oh, Keeper's Path - You now have most of what I planned to drop off there. I'll see about replacing the things you've bought in the next couple days.

Take care,

smile Maker

NightmareSr
Well I'm glad my lowly T1 gathering is useful, I was slightly nervous when I learned others have been playing for 3-4yrs.
I have been using all my yew and most of my iron, since my main character goes through arrows so fast.
- I was slightly confused earlier when the weather didn't change but I saw Rain in KP smile

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post