Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Maker's General Store

Schedim
The T1 gatherers will always be in demand, I realised my mistake going to level 9 in Forest Node gatherings-skill-that-I -have-forgotten-the-name-of as I now miss out the Pine Logs I really needs.
I think lvl is the sweetspot, you get all the T1 you need and some T2 to sell of for coins.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
You are a Troll
I am sure you know you still get T1 mats when you are a higher level gatherer - even level 20 - though maybe not as many, surely the difference is more than made up by the increased speed of gathering.

Bringslite complained (pointed out) A LOT not too long ago about the difficulty of finding Pine and Bob created some secret PINE hexes in response. Ask Bringslite where they are.
Bringslite
Bob did increase pine chances in many hexes but I have found no real "bountiful areas" like there are for yew. Not to say there isn't such a place. Just that I haven't found it.

Bottom line: pine is easier to find(for me) now north and west of TK.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Schedim
NW is the old pine hunting area for me, so that haven't moved at least. With T2 stuff competing for harvest drop I feel it takes lonhger than it used to (it may be my memory failing too).
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
NightmareSr
Schedim
NW is the old pine hunting area for me, so that haven't moved at least. With T2 stuff competing for harvest drop I feel it takes lonhger than it used to (it may be my memory failing too).
Last I was NW of TK I got about 20 pine to about 100 other junk. I am just a T1 gatherer, so not sure if it that bad to be getting T2 as well in the mix. Pine is just elusive it seems since not having a real sweet spot like other things.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bringslite
To be most clear, it feels to me like Bob may have added a few spots to get pine. Mostly though it seems like he adjusted the chances to pull pine from spots where it already had a presence.

Don't expect to get to a hex and find that many T1 gushers are going to be for pine. That is still different, in my experience so far, between pine and some hexes where yew is plentiful…
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
There are a few blue shield hexes about that are mainly pine.
NightmareSr
Edam
There are a few blue shield hexes about that are mainly pine.
Shhh, don't tell the whole world that. smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
RichClark
OK, Keeper's Pass is now stocked - Just added 5,000 T2 Blended Arrows to the mix. I'll try to check about once a week and see what is sold and replace it.

There are times I wish University had an auction house, but maybe I'll look at Emerald Lodge next.

Wish Hammerfall would let me trade there, but I get painted with the general Carpe Noctem brush.

So, 3 Auction Houses down and wondering where to go next.

smile Maker
RichClark
OK, Keeper's Pass is now stocked - Just added 5,000 T2 Blended Arrows to the mix. I'll try to check about once a week and see what is sold and replace it.

There are times I wish University had an auction house, but maybe I'll look at Emerald Lodge next.

Wish Hammerfall would let me trade there, but I get painted with the general Carpe Noctem brush.

So, 3 Auction Houses down and wondering where to go next.

smile Maker

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post