Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Maker's General Store

Edam
RichClark
OK, Keeper's Pass is now stocked - Just added 5,000 T2 Blended Arrows to the mix. I'll try to check about once a week and see what is sold and replace it.

There are times I wish University had an auction house, but maybe I'll look at Emerald Lodge next.

Wish Hammerfall would let me trade there, but I get painted with the general Carpe Noctem brush.

So, 3 Auction Houses down and wondering where to go next.

smile Maker

I will announce on the KP forums you are selling arrows at the AH. Note that Keepers is relatively cleric heavy so their is also a guaranteed market down there for charges.
NightmareSr
Those arrows sure don't last long on the AH in KP haha.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
RichClark
I put another 5,000 there in the last couple days.

I have also put some stuff in Emerald Lodge.

Here is the current breakdown:

Thornkeep - Basic beginning T1 stuff including arrows

Keeper's Pass - Middle of the road T2 stuff including arrows

Emerald Lodge - Anyuthing I had extras of, which is a mix of middle of the road T1 and some beginning T2 stuff, including a large mix of Alchemy

Carpe Noctem - At least 1 of everything I can make - lots of arrows and alchemy

Take care all,

smile Maker
Schedim
Really cool that so many AH starts getting stuff up, just wished there was a bit more customers around. I hope Enchanitng can work as a restart for some people that has gone missing.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Schedim
Just put up a bid for a Sactified Steel Spear (in Carpe) i think I bought one before, so i hope there is a possibility of one to appear in the future…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Lisa Stevens
Schedim
Just put up a bid for a Sactified Steel Spear (in Carpe) i think I bought one before, so i hope there is a possibility of one to appear in the future…

I have one up for sale in Thornkeep. I used to sell them in Carpe but because they are +2 T2, decided they were more for new players and moved them to TK. Someday when I am not looking for Enchanting stuff, I am going to start putting T2 +3 stuff in Carpe other than the Blended Iron weapons I already have there. But that is a bit of a longer term project now that UC is a fully functional +5 settlement in all of our buildings.

-Laurethoron
Schedim
Ah! Then I perhaps bougth it of you last time too! Swimmingly, I heading towards TK!
RichClark
Your post got me to looking - it seems I can make Sanctified Steel Spears - I hadn't noticed when they were added to my list.

I am currently making a +2, as I didn't have a +0 Greater Divine Charm. It should be done tomorrow. I'll be making +0 and +1 shortly. However, if you want the +0, you may want to look for Schedim in TK as it will be late Monday before I complete mine.

Fortunately, this is being added to the list of things I always keep stocked in CN, so you shouldn't have any problems in future.

smile Maker
RichClark
You may know that I try to keep 10,000 Iron-Infused Bodkin arrows in CN at all times (sometimes difficult when people drop by and buy 8,000 - takes me a couple days to recover).

However, I am adding two Auction Houses to the list that will have 10,000 of these arrows.

Keeper's Pass should get the last of their 10,000 in a few minutes.

Emerald Lodge will start getting theirs in a couple days.

smile Maker

PS: I maintain a stock of 10,000 Steel Bodkin arrows in Thornkeep.
Schedim
Cool I'll buy then in bulk this time and put them in all the places where i usually run as it is very annoying to find a tempting escalation and be out of half the offensive capacity (I was bested by a elder Druid yesterday … multiple times, I upping my defences to the next time).

You are a marvel Maker!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post