Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Maker's General Store

RichClark
And to answer another person's question, yes, I will take on crafting projects for other people, subject to having the people you need available.

Currently I have at least one person in each craftsman skill and often have some of the less often utilized craftsmen learning secondary crafts.

For example: In arrow production, my lead craftsman is 14th level, but I have 3 assistants each at 9th level.

While my arrow makers are usually at work 24/7, many of the other craftsmen are idle a lot of the time.

I will be happy to make what you want (assuming I have the recipes) with you supplying the materials or (if I can) I'll supply them.

Currently all of my craftsmen are trying to get to 14th level, 6 are there already, most will be there by this summer.

smile Maker
RichClark
I just restocked the Emerald Lodge Auction House - not that much had sold, but the time in the Auction House had run out.

I will try to visit the other Auction Houses soon as I expect this has happened many places.

Additionally - I just finished my inventory of what is in the Carpe Noctem Auction House. I am currently making items to replace what has sold in the last few weeks. I expect to be done with that by Saturday.

I'm also about a third of the way thru my first big crafting request - just a reminder to all of you that I do take requests.

smile Maker
Flari-Merchant
@ RichClark

Could you post an email contact. I am pretty sure you have somewhere but I am too dumb to find it.

Thx,
Flari
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
RichClark
Not a problem.

rtclark48@aol.com

smile Maker
RichClark
Good Day All,

I am hoping to settle a new hex, but find I am short on Victory Markers with which to make my holding.

I have a standing order for 100 Victory Markers in Carpe Noctem and Thornkeep - price is 10s each.

However, since I am short on them, I am letting you all know that I will pay 20s for the next 20 Victory Markers that turn up for sale in either place. I'll put this in as a standing order sometime in the next hour.

Thank you for your help,

smile Maker
RichClark
Thank you all - whoever brought me the Victory Markers. I now have enough to build my next Holding.

The standing order for 20 Victory Markers at 20s each has been taken down.

However, a standing order for 100 Victory Markers at 10s still exists in both Carpe Noctem and Thornkeep.

Again, thank you for your help.

smile Maker
RichClark
Welcome to Rathglen and their new Auction House.

I'm currently making things to sell there and should make my first deliveries in the next day or two.

smile Maker
RichClark
Rathglen is open for business.

There isn't much depth, but it has a few surprises.

I'll have a second load in a couple days.

smile Maker
RichClark
Rathglen is open for business.

There isn't much depth, but it has a few surprises.

I'll have a second load in a couple days.

smile Maker
RichClark
The subject for today is Recipes.

I just purchased a large number and organized them - expect me to update my Recipe Want List soon.

What this means for you:

The Carpe Noctem Auction House now has over 250 different Recipes for sale (usually multiple copies).
T1 - 1s
T2 - 2s
T3 - Not sure yet, probably between 3s and 5s

Enchantment Recipes are selling for twice what normal recipes are.

Yes - there are a lot of T2 Recipes

Yes - there are Enchantment Recipes, but only a couple

In addition, I am selling Codexes:
T1 - 12s
T2 - 24s

and last, but not least. I will be selling Enchanted Items.

But, because they are so few, I thought it would be fun if I distributed them randomly to all the current Auction Houses. So have fun looking (Enchanted Items will start showing up about the 3rd of June).

smile Maker

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post