Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

How does Knockback work?

Nihimon
When I use Hellflume, it occasionally applies Flat-Footed. Arctic Winds has "Knockback (10 meters) to All Targets with Flat-Footed". However, when I use Arctic Winds on a mob that obviously has Flat-Footed, nothing happens.

Does Knockback push the mob 10 meters away from its current location? Or does it only knock the mob back so that it's 10 meters away from me?
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins
JoJampa
I've had the same issue with that combo. Perhaps it is somehow related to the fact that if you stun/daze the mob continues moving towards you anyway instead of stopping .. so if you knockback, maybe the mob just keeps moving towards you instead of moving back.
Keign
I'm curious about this as well, namely because there is a shortbow feat (I do not recall the name) that claims to Knockback 3 meters when the enemy has opportunity, but I have never seen so much as a hitch in the step of an opponent.
Stephen Cheney
Most controls don't work on NPCs yet. It's part of the limited AI: the combat system's like, "hey, take Knockback" and the creature's like "I don't know what that means." Known issue, hopefully fixed soon.
Nihimon
Thanks, Stephen smile
Nihimon murmurs in sheer ecstasy as the magic courses through his veins

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post