Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Raiding

Bringslite
@ Bob

What is the possibility of getting a company notification that one of your holdings has been raided, say the day after? Not by "who" just a notice that it has happened? Seems reasonable that you would be informed of an attack.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
harneloot
There is a non-refundable influence cost to raid. Any *intel* from the holding should also incur a non-refundable influence cost.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.
Bringslite
harneloot
There is a non-refundable influence cost to raid. Any *intel* from the holding should also incur a non-refundable influence cost.
Sure. I'd be fine with that but I don't see it as apples to apples. Just as info like "Duuurrr. Hey Boss, We got raidered last night. Durr."

What is the non refundable influence cost for raiding?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Suave
Bringslite
harneloot
Sure. I'd be fine with that but I don't see it as apples to apples. Just as info like "Duuurrr. Hey Boss, We got raidered last night. Durr."

25% of the influence you spent to initiate the raid in the first place. Jeez, learn the rules of the game you have been playing all these years.
Bringslite
Suave
Bringslite
harneloot

25% of the influence you spent to initiate the raid in the first place. Jeez, learn the rules of the game you have been playing all these years.
I am always looking to get rules restated. They are literally all over the place with so many changes. Yet I really do thank you for your kind advice.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Azure_Zero
Raids, Capture, and the feud system Need a Lot of fixing in various areas.
Suave
Azure_Zero
Raids, Capture, and the feud system Need a Lot of fixing in various areas.

I'd suggest we see how the current rule system works with something closer to the target world population than revising it to fit the current census. It is not broken now and I suspect the upcoming faction system will have some impact on how we interact at a larger scale.
Azure_Zero
Feuds need to Lock up the holdings to stop transfer hi-jinks
Raids need that Rep hit before server down issue fixed.
Capturing needs to transfer the Goods.
Schedim
Cool, so raising is in, wasn't really aware about that. Is there a description somewhere about how to do it? I guess you feud a company, kill their guards … and do what? Hangaround and get a lootsack? access their vaults by clicking on the door? Auto-loot?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Suave
Correct Schedim! Raiding basically works like this:
(1) Pick a target company that has hexes that you think look ripe for the picking, ie holding are not in the shutdown state, etc.
(2) Note the target company's PVP window dates and times. That is based on the settlement they belong to. Be sure to convert the stated time to your local time correctly. I mess up once and wasted a raid because the conversion jumped over midnight and I had the wrong day of the week. I now use this tool: https://www.worldtimebuddy.com/
(3) The feuding dialog will tell you how much influence you need to spend based on the number of days you want it to last. You can set it to start in as little as an hour, or more time if you want to give more warning. If you only give an hour, you can only raid. If you give two days warning, you can capture the hex.
(4) As the PVP window opens the guards pop up around the holding and the outposts. If you are just raiding, kill the guards around the holding and any defenders that show up. There is a count down percentage that drops from 100 down to zero as the last guard falls.
(5)Once the last guard is dead, you and all your buddies (this is not really a solo kind of thing) can stand inside the circle of glowing cones to raise the capture points. This point count must reach 1000 for the capture to complete. Each member in the group adds one point per tic. If the defenders are still around they can drive the counter back down to zero. you can also run out of time on the counter if you can't drive it to 1000 before the raid window closes. 3 hour raid windows for level 20 settlements. Shorter for lower levels. When I was running mine at level 11, I think it was just over an hour.
(6) Once the counter hits 1000, the loot box pops up with day's production of bulk resources of the hex plus 5% of whatever was left in the secure vault.
(7) A hex capture is similar, but takes place over at least two raid days. First day capture the outposts. (No loot drops) Second day take the holding (again no loot drops)
After a raid you get back 75% of the influence you spent on the raid.
After a capture, if you take over the hex, the influence spent on the raid contributes to the influence cost of the holding and outposts you now own.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post