Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder Online will be ending operations on November 28, 2021. For more details please visit our FAQ.

Talonguards AH is Alive.

RichClark
Actually, I was using my laptop, which barely has enough to run PFO and was jumped by a group while I was watching the Super Bowl. All the fighting overloaded the system, so it froze. Only lost about 10% - so better than normal.

smile Maker
RichClark
And I got most of the Holdings and Outposts I needed. Look in Maker's General Store to see what I need beside Victory Markers, but I really need Victory Markers.

smile Maker
Azure_Zero
RichClark
And I got most of the Holdings and Outposts I needed. Look in Maker's General Store to see what I need beside Victory Markers, but I really need Victory Markers.

smile Maker

I Got most of those recipes (mainly T2 recipes) still in stock in Talonguard.
RichClark
Azure_Zero,

I now have all the Codexes that survived (73) in Talonguard and I have a minion stationed there. Anytime you see me on, we can conclude the trade.

smile Maker
RichClark
Callie,

If you are still interested, I will have a Cleric Codex in about an hour in Carpe Noctem.

smile Maker
Callie
Thanks. I will make my way down there. Hopefully it will still be available. smile
Azure_Zero
RichClark
Azure_Zero,

I now have all the Codexes that survived (73) in Talonguard and I have a minion stationed there. Anytime you see me on, we can conclude the trade.

smile Maker

I generally pop in game for a time between 8 and 9 PM eastern time.
You can find me in game for most of the afternoon on Sunday…
Callie
Well, made my way down to Carpe, but it looks like someone beat me to it. Oh well. Next time I will run faster…
RichClark
Callie - sorry, I didn't put it up for sale - I was waiting for you - just need to coordinate a time.

Maker
RichClark
Thanks to Azure_Zero - nice trade - look forward to doing business with you again.

Maker

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post