Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Talonguards AH is Alive.

RichClark
Thanks to Azure_Zero - nice trade - look forward to doing business with you again.

Maker
RichClark
And, as a direct result of that trade, I will have several new items available in CN.

smile Maker
Azure_Zero
Talonguard's AH has Bulk resources for sale near a 1 silver a piece.

Edit: the Bulk Ore is All sold out.
Azure_Zero
Fresh stock of Bulk is now on the Auction house

First Come, First Served
Cauchemar
It looks like Talonguard accepted the request and is now allied with Cauchemar, but when I visited the AH today it states that "This settlement doesn't want you using the auction house."
Is something not set quite right or do you not want me buying/selling at you AH, Azure_Zero?
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Azure_Zero
It was the Blacklist, Checked Cauchemar and it seems to be running a blacklist without any KotHC settlements listed, so now it is cleared.

Cauchemar was previously Blacklisted due to the AL not Whitelisting KotHC settlements.
Settlements running a white lists without KotHC settlements get blacklisted as do settlements that blacklist KotHC settlements.
Cauchemar
Thank you, I suspected it was carry over from the old Marketstead alignments. Still trying to build bridges with all as Cauchemar continues to grow. smile
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post