Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Test version of EE 16 deployed to Zog

Bob
It's not quite done yet, but for those interested in taking a look, we've got a preliminary version of EE 16 up on the test servers. I don't have any nicely-written release notes either, but here are some of the bigger additions you can check out:

• You can Enchant items. They still let you enchant lower-plus versions of the enchantment than the plus of the item being enchanted, which is a bit confusing but will be fixed shortly. They also currently have zero crafting times, which is kind of handy for testing, but not great for seeing how that will ultimately compare to other crafting times. That will be fixed shortly as well.
  • You can learn new Enchanting recipes, as well as Refining recipes for the required refined items. I'll put a bunch of those in settlement vaults shortly, along with a bunch of the refined items.
  • You can gather the new raw materials for Enchanting in the monster hexes. You need to be at levels 3, 10 and 17 to gather the T1, T2 and T3 mats. Again, I'll put some in the vaults shortly.
  • The new salvage mats aren't currently dropping from the escalations, but I'll put a bunch of them in the vaults.
  • You can see enchanted items in the auction houses, but you still wind up purchasing the cheapest item regardless of enchantment. You can also get a look at how we're setting up the UI for specifying enchantments on bids, but you can't currently specify the actual enchantment. That's already mostly working on our latest internal build, but I think we'll need a little more polish on this before we ship.
  • You can earn achievements for Spellcrafting (Enchanting or Aeon Stones), which are now required for training higher levels of Spellcraft.
  • You can earn Expert and Freeholder role achievements.
  • You can equip enchanted items and get their benefits, up to your maximum Enchantment Points. You can also train the Enchantment Points feat to earn more Enchantment Points.
  • Claim Tickets will give you the appropriate enchanted items.

I'll start stocking up the vaults now, and let me know if you run into anything you need like achievements or particular items, or just have any questions about what you're seeing. It's the end of the day here, and a busy weekend for me, so I can't promise to get things to you immediately, but I should be able to get on occasionally and provide things, or arrange times to meet up in game. Just post here or write to customer.support@pathfinderonline.com. And, of course, if you see anything that doesn't seem to be working properly that I didn't mention above, let me know so we can start looking into fixes.
Bob
Oh, as I add a bunch more stuff to the vaults, they're going to get extremely slow. Let me know if they actually cause any crashes, but so far they've always loaded up eventually. I do however strongly suggest selecting both category and sub-category while in your relatively empty Personal vault, then switching to the Settlement vault. It'll still be slow, but not as bad.
Bob
Goblinville, Ogreville and Wolfdale have fully-stocked Settlement vaults. I can provide some specific items on request, like particular enchanted items anyone would like to try out, but in limited varieties. It's easy for me to create a lot of one item (I get to specify quantity), and generating large piles of the basics is pretty easy (I made special loot boxes loaded with pre-defined items), but individual items is a slower, manual process. In theory I could create a treasure box with a variety of enchanted items in it, but the matrix of possible item/enchantment combinations gets very large, very fast. Might try doing a treasure box with a scattered sample of enchanted items in the next build, but it would have to be a pretty small subset of what's possible.
Schedim
Yay! Yippie kay-YAY!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Gross
Playing on Zog - got a T2 gusher of Forest Drake Eggshell
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Schedim
Gosh! Wasn't those supposed to to be ungushabled!?!?! Coool find!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Schedim
Bob, when will you reveal your masterpiece to us? I'm of course talking about the recipes (actually it would be more fun if I didn't see them as I love the discovery aspect OTH I'm dying of curiosity over here). I'm especially curious about what recipes going to be common and what stuff they will require…
Azure_Zero
Dose this Update fix the Wright armour feat Typo that stops the Regen of it from working?
Bob
Azure_Zero
Dose this Update fix the Wright armour feat Typo that stops the Regen of it from working?

Yup, that's in the build on Zog.
Bob
Gross
Playing on Zog - got a T2 gusher of Forest Drake Eggshell

Good find. I tested that restriction a bit when it went in, but hadn't done a major test of it yet in this build, so maybe it broke since then. Or maybe there's an edge case I missed. We'll track it down and fix it once we're back in the office on Tuesday (Paizo takes Monday off for Veteran's Day).

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post