Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 16 Release Notes

Bob
Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get the enchanting recipes ported over today. I'll take care of that on Monday.
NightmareSr
So is it just specific monster hexes that have the new gather-able mats or do all monster hexes have at least one?
- I can only gather T1 mats so just curious if all monster hexes have something for me to find or if some have only higher tiers or possibly no enchanting raw mats.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare –
Bob
NightmareSr
So is it just specific monster hexes that have the new gather-able mats or do all monster hexes have at least one?
- I can only gather T1 mats so just curious if all monster hexes have something for me to find or if some have only higher tiers or possibly no enchanting raw mats.

Every monster hex got at least 1 new gatherable mat, and I'm pretty sure they all got at least 1 from each tier, with the exception that the 2 "tutorial" monster hexes (one near Thornkeep that always runs Bloodbriar goblins, one near Fort Inevitable that always runs very low-level escalations like Goblin Raid) didn't get any new T3's. Keep in mind you do need to be at least rank 3 in the appropriate gathering skill to get the new T1 mats, not just rank 0 like for normal T1 mats. For every tier, you need to be 3 ranks higher than normal for the new mats.
NightmareSr
Thanks Bob, With the 3 different monster hex types (map pictures: Lion, Tower, Castle), I wasn't sure.
I got my main character to lv6 in all 4 gathering feats so good there.
I found some new mats in the Lion monster hexes and the Castle monster hex but I wasn't sure I had gotten anything new from the Tower monster hexes. With the rarity of the new enchanting mats I sort of wasn't sure if I needed to keep trying or if some just don't have anything for me to find.
You are a Troll
The tower hexes are Badlands hexes and are not considered "monster" hexes for purposes of finding T3 mats or new enchantable mats.
NightmareSr
You are a Troll
The tower hexes are Badlands hexes and are not considered "monster" hexes for purposes of finding T3 mats or new enchantable mats.
oh so monster hexes are just the ones with a Lion or a Castle on them?
Bob
Correct, badlands hexes aren't actually monster hexes, in that escalations never start there. This is also one of those cases where the terminology got a bit confusing around the time we broke the monster hexes into the two main types: Monster (Lion, where random escalations start) and Home (Castle, where one specific escalation repeatedly starts, because it's that escalation's home hex). Often when we say something about monster hexes, we mean either of those, in much the same way that we'll say something about crafting in general and mean both crafting and refining (and now enchanting). Someday we'll have to look into cleaning all that terminology up a bit.
Edam
On an unrelated note.

Since the new patch we seem to have lost the "quantity" notification in the craft window. Previously you got a notification like "Steel Ingots +2 (5)" on your queued items. Now the (5) is missing. The correct quantities are still output when the job finishes but the notification is missing.

Is this working as expected or a bug ?
NightmareSr
Am I just overlooking it or does the public wiki spreadsheet not have the raw/salvage mat names to the ingredient list?
If it is not on that spreadsheet then how did it get into goblinary in the past?
One last thing, Bob, when you get the new recipes and etc. into that spreadsheet will this be something that could be added? It can get confusing when I try to correlate the raw/salvage mats to the ingredient they supply especially for the apothecary recipes since the raw mat and the chemical it fulfills.
Mainly I noticed that the new enchanting recipes that I am most interested in, have apothecary refined components.
Bob
NightmareSr
Am I just overlooking it or does the public wiki spreadsheet not have the raw/salvage mat names to the ingredient list?
If it is not on that spreadsheet then how did it get into goblinary in the past?
One last thing, Bob, when you get the new recipes and etc. into that spreadsheet will this be something that could be added? It can get confusing when I try to correlate the raw/salvage mats to the ingredient they supply especially for the apothecary recipes since the raw mat and the chemical it fulfills.
Mainly I noticed that the new enchanting recipes that I am most interested in, have apothecary refined components.

I vaguely recall that they were posted somewhere else way back when, but can't remember where. I assume that list was used when setting up the goblinary, and it just hasn't been added to since then. I'll look into adding both the old and the new ones to the public spreadsheets.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post