Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 16 Release Notes

NightmareSr
Bob
I've added two tabs to the end of the public spreadsheet, Enchanting Salvage and Enchanting Raw, listing the new salvage and gatherable raw materials for enchanting. For each item, I've listed the item name, tier, and the 1-2 stocks the item matches. I'll get the standard salvage and raw material items listed at some point, but those are a little trickier for me to filter down to just the items in-game. Don't want to give away too many secrets yet.
Thanks Bob that will be a huge help.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare –
Schedim
Bob
I've added two tabs to the end of the public spreadsheet, Enchanting Salvage and Enchanting Raw, listing the new salvage and gatherable raw materials for enchanting. For each item, I've listed the item name, tier, and the 1-2 stocks the item matches. I'll get the standard salvage and raw material items listed at some point, but those are a little trickier for me to filter down to just the items in-game. Don't want to give away too many secrets yet.

Perfect! I've been tinkering on a little helper app for enchantments and this makes it much easier for me to connect stocks with actual mats to trade/look for.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
malmuerta
Bob

Thanks Bob, for the additional tabs on the public spreadsheet. They are very helpful. As I was using them I had the idea of an additional tab that would be helpful. We now have the ability to wear items with the Bane enhancement. But some are difficult to discern when they will and when they will not help. Here is the list:
Animal Bane
Dwarf Bane
Elf Bane
Goblin Bane
Human Bane
Undead Bane
Beast Bane
Construct Bane
Elemental Bane
Giant Bane
Humanoid Bane
Take the two bolded. Which mobs are Human and which are Humanoid. Are only the players that are Human [not elf, not dwarf] Human?
If we could have a tab like the following:

I Mob Name I Mob Class I
Wolf I Animal
Dire Wolf I Animal
Duergar I Dwarf

Edam
malmuerta
Thanks Bob, for the additional tabs on the public spreadsheet. They are very helpful. As I was using them I had the idea of an additional tab that would be helpful. We now have the ability to wear items with the Bane enhancement. But some are difficult to discern when they will and when they will not help. Here is the list:
Animal Bane
Dwarf Bane
Elf Bane
Goblin Bane
Human Bane
Undead Bane
Beast Bane
Construct Bane
Elemental Bane
Giant Bane
Humanoid Bane
Take the two bolded. Which mobs are Human and which are Humanoid. Are only the players that are Human [not elf, not dwarf] Human?
If we could have a tab like the following:

I Mob Name I Mob Class I
Wolf I Animal
Dire Wolf I Animal
Duergar I Dwarf
Something like this will be useful as whilst some things are obviously human (ninjas, broken men, mercenaries for example) and others are clearly humanoid but non-human (dwarves, elves etc) there are going to be a lot of borderline cases (goblins, ogres, giants etc) that are unclear.
Bob
I've thought about adding something with more information about the bane-related traits (Humanoid and such). However, there are some entities out there with secrets. I'm sure eventually all such secrets will be figured out and exposed, but I'd rather not give things away too early. Perhaps I can just state some of the general rules about how they get applied, then leave it to all of you to find the oddities. I'll think about it some more and figure out something.
malmuerta
Bob
I've thought about adding something with more information about the bane-related traits (Humanoid and such). However, there are some entities out there with secrets. I'm sure eventually all such secrets will be figured out and exposed, but I'd rather not give things away too early. Perhaps I can just state some of the general rules about how they get applied, then leave it to all of you to find the oddities. I'll think about it some more and figure out something.

Sounds perfect, Thanks!
Bob
There's a new tab on the public spreadsheet, Raw, listing all the standard "gatherable" raw materials. There are a few oddities that aren't currently gatherable because there aren't any hexes that are truly appropriate for them (e.g. various pearls), so for now they drop as loot instead. However, they're set up as gatherable materials, so they technically belong on this tab.

Working on a Salvage tab, but that involves a lot more double-checking of the loot tables to see what drops and what doesn't. If I can find enough time, I'll get that posted today. If not, it will have to wait a couple weeks until I'm back from vacation.
Bob
And at long last there's now a Salvage tab on the public spreadsheet, listing all the standard salvage items. Again there's an oddity, in that codexes are technically treated as salvage even though they don't drop as loot, but they're included so you can see which stocks each one counts as.
Edam
Just saying … the wiki descriptions for banes make no sense to me. Take Elf bane as a random example:

Base Attack Bonus +[3 + (ItemPlus * 3)] if Target is Elf if Attacker is not Elf, Base Damage +[1 + (ItemPlus * 1)] if Target is Elf if Attacker is not Elf

The two conditionals seem identical. Same issue for most bane attacks.
Schedim
Edam
Just saying … the wiki descriptions for banes make no sense to me. Take Elf bane as a random example:

Base Attack Bonus +[3 + (ItemPlus * 3)] if Target is Elf if Attacker is not Elf, Base Damage +[1 + (ItemPlus * 1)] if Target is Elf if Attacker is not Elf

The two conditionals seem identical. Same issue for most bane attacks.

Of course they are identical, just applied to different things; Attack and Damage. It could be written better tho, but I guess they are scraped and not edited.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post