Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

EE 16 Release Notes

Schedim
I can confirm that the Molochians are real misers when it comes to their ashes. I have bothered that particular Escalation three times now and had less than one ash per hour.
The drop rate is low in all escalations but that one feels the least "efficent" so far.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Gross
Nope, worst is the magma essence from elementals, having been through 2 Nur sequences including 2 elemental rift and 2 gathering of legends and not had one fall so far, I think I have seen at least one of all the others.
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Bob
More public spreadsheet changes to reflect EE 16:

• Added Enchantment Point feat info to the Points Advancement tab and the Feats on Multiple Trainers tab.
  • Added Expert and Freeholder achievement info to the Feat Achievements tab.
  • Added the Expert and Freeholder achievement prerequisites to the Holdout Weapon and Toolkit Implement Proficiency rows on the Proficiencies tab.
  • Added Spellcraft achievement info to the Crafting Achievements tab.
  • Added the Spellcraft achievement prerequisites to the Spellcraft row on the Skills Advancement tab.
  • Corrected the Regeneration values on the Wright entries on the Armor (Passive) tab.
  • Added the Crafting and Adventure skill point options to the Power row on the Points Advancement tab.
  • Adjusted the Feat Rank requirements on the Recipes (Aeon Stones) tab.
  • Added the Spellcrafter Codex (Tier 1 Recipes) entry to the Recipes (Codex) tab. Tier 2 and 3 versions were already there, though they weren't previously getting learned by default in the game.
  • Corrected number of guards at the Manor and Hermitage holdings on the Holdings tab.
  • Added a new Traits tab with some general info about each of the traits that are targeted by some of the weapon enchantments, including the various Bane enchantments

With that, I believe all of EE 16 is now reflected on the public spreadsheets, and it doesn't look like there's anything needed for EE 16.1. Let me know if there's something you were looking to see that I didn't get to.
Schedim
huh, i guess Briarwood goblins don't drop any Enchanted Salvage … just soloed one and didn't get any interesting drops at all, not even Victory Markers. (I'm not overly concerned, it is a T1 starters, but just checking, y'now).
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
NightmareSr
Schedim
huh, i guess Briarwood goblins don't drop any Enchanted Salvage … just soloed one and didn't get any interesting drops at all, not even Victory Markers. (I'm not overly concerned, it is a T1 starters, but just checking, y'now).
I thought they dropped something be it very low drop-rate but I don't recall what it was they dropped.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
– Cauchemar is a Greater Nightmare –
Schedim
NightmareSr
I thought they dropped something be it very low drop-rate but I don't recall what it was they dropped.

I thougth so too, but I didn't find anything in my notes, and I going through a second escalation now (for reasons) and still nothing exciting in the salvage department. Some echanting refining and recipies which improves the mood a bit.

(addendum: Finished a second one, no victory markers, no enchantment salvage, so I gues sthey are very weak sauce (naa that is unfair, got several enchatnment recepies))
Lisa Stevens
Schedim
I thougth so too, but I didn't find anything in my notes, and I going through a second escalation now (for reasons) and still nothing exciting in the salvage department. Some echanting refining and recipies which improves the mood a bit.

(addendum: Finished a second one, no victory markers, no enchantment salvage, so I gues sthey are very weak sauce (naa that is unfair, got several enchatnment recepies))

Yep, they don't drop any salvage or victory markers. Bob didn't want people farming the starter quest for victory markers or enchanting salvage. So clear them out of the way if you are looking for those things.

-Lisa
Schedim
Lisa Stevens
Yep, they don't drop any salvage or victory markers. Bob didn't want people farming the starter quest for victory markers or enchanting salvage. So clear them out of the way if you are looking for those things.

-Lisa

Makes sense, and as they still drop enchating recipes they are still connected to the system over all. In contrast Black Fangs feels like a wealth of Enchanting salvage … and a Victory token!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post