Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Claim Tickets

RichClark
Hi Bob,

The release notes say that our claim tickets are now Treasure Boxes that deliver the items.

I picked up my two claim tickets - they didn't become Treasure Boxes, I re-entered the vault, I took them to the Keep, I took them to the Auction House.

They stayed as claim tickets. Where do we need to turn them in to claim our items?

Maker
Bringslite
He may mean that is so if the "boxes" have not been opened. When they are item tickets (or package opened), just put them in inventory and click.

Edit: Then again, I started with package(box) already opened. Didn't have to open an untouched "box" yet. Just dealt with tickets ready from before Enchant update.

Edit2: What's a Bag of Holding +1 worth?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Correct, treasure boxes work much like recipes or expendables. You have to put them in Inventory first, then right-click on them.
Edam
Bringslite

The invul ones we all have stashed turn into a lesser+1 giving 8 encumberance if that is what you are asking.
Stilachio Thrax
Edam
Bringslite

The invul ones we all have stashed turn into a lesser+1 giving 8 encumberance if that is what you are asking.

Yeah, quite a bit underwhelming when compared to the PnP version. Oh, and it requires the back slot to use, so you're SOL if you use something else on your back for the keyword or cosmetics.
Virtus et Honor

Steward of Ozem's Vigil, Lord Commander of the Argyraspides Iomedais
Edam
Stilachio Thrax
Edam
Bringslite

Yeah, quite a bit underwhelming when compared to the PnP version. Oh, and it requires the back slot to use, so you're SOL if you use something else on your back for the keyword or cosmetics.

The PnP version would be a bit OP for a new player pack item.

The new functional item you get is not called "Bag of Holding" which suggests that maybe we may see some artefact or other special item called "bag of holding" return to the game with some funky features at some future date. Who knows.
Bringslite
On Why I am Interested In "Bag" Value
Somewhere somehow between 6 original accounts I managed to lose 5 accounts worth of my backer: "Bag and Ring" tickets. Probably to do with creating so many switching settlements to support allies, and messing with companies to try and support so many companies for Holdings.

I am pretty disappointed, but see it as my fault. I am so EXTRA determined to quash down my particular "footprint" into one company now (rather than try to support settlements meant for 100's of players) partly because of this. It ain't easy but I have learned a good lesson.

Sorry for the off topic weep! hehe smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Edam
Yep. They are invulnerable so get missed by a "take all" .

I am quite sure when KP demolished our old original settlement and friends based companies to create the current artificial ones designed around Ryan's influence requirements quite a few would have been left in vaults that are no longer accessible.
Schedim
Losing them must be sour, but as they are really nothing special the actual ingame loss is pretty insignificant. I mean, the first ring of protection I'm going to craft will be stronger.
But I guess anything stronger would have flooded the market with too cheap magical artifacts if the original game had taken off.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bringslite
Yes, it does help that they are the lowest of the low enchantments, anyway. smile

Also, they aren't invulnerable so they would wear out eventually.
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post