Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Cathedral of Freedom

malmuerta
At a midnight ceremony the worshipers of Saranrae, Gorum and Desna dedicated their newly completed Cathedral of Freedom. They had worked for over a month to erect a holy edifice unsurpassed in the land. All are welcome to pray, present offerings or partake in religious studies when they visit Oak Knoll.
Bringslite
Congrats! Not an easy feat. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Father Bronin
Congrats
Azure_Zero
Congrats
Schedim
<Roleplay> Freedom! I'm all up for freedom! May I use a bit of my frredom to puke a bit in your shoe? </Roleplay>

A migthy feat indeed!

May I drop by later and do some recive some training later this week :-) I mean, freedom must be a free-for-all :-). I must admit do have a serious lack of cathedrals in Emerald!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
NightmareSr
Congrats.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
malmuerta
Schedim
<Roleplay> Freedom! I'm all up for freedom! May I use a bit of my frredom to puke a bit in your shoe? </Roleplay>

A migthy feat indeed!

May I drop by later and do some recive some training later this week :-) I mean, freedom must be a free-for-all :-). I must admit do have a serious lack of cathedrals in Emerald!
Week in/week out I will probably run the settlement at level 20 until I find more Ore to generate. If you need to train at 19 or 20, just post here and i will bump.
Schedim
malmuerta
Schedim

A migthy feat indeed!

Week in/week out I will probably run the settlement at level 20 until I find more Ore to generate. If you need to train at 19 or 20, just post here and i will bump.

Not up there anytime soon, building wide rather than high, Emeral lacks spiritual support in general, cold, calculating wizards all over the place (with the exception of an iconographer shop (remarkable, who can own that shop, I wonder :-) tucked away downstairs).
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post