OK, just want to confirm i have this clear:
- if its pre-combat and i am not suffering from debuffs shrug off does nothing
- if I am in combat with, lets say, 100 stacks of slow (torment channel) as well as a couple of other debuffs at a lower level, shrug off removes the entire 100 slow instantly but the other debuffs remain
- if i cast an expendable with shrug off a second time all stacks of the next highest debuff are immediately removed
- burning and bleeding can be removed by shrug off (torment channel) but afflicted (submission channel) cannot.
- "Reduce or remove" in this case means "reduces by a certain amount, which may be enough to remove." Shrug off should remove X stacks (depending on effect power and related recovery rate) or Y time (depending on effect power), so if you start out with no more than X stacks or Y time, the debuff should be removed.
- Casting it a second time will "reduce or remove" whatever debuff is now highest priority. If the first one removed the highest-priority debuff, the second one should reduce or remove what was originally the second highest-priority debuff. If the first one only reduced the highest-priority debuff, then the second one should still affect the original high-priority debuff if it still has more stacks than the second-highest priority. If not, then it should affect what was originally the second-highest priority.