Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Nhur Athemon Sequence

Cauchemar
Lisa Stevens
harneloot
harneloot
You are the game developer and will do what you want, despite you not actually having the perspective of having to slog through the escalations for hours and hours and hours. Year 1 and 2 were at least fun, year 3 not so much. Alight, I said my peace. By the lack of comments I'd say either no one is listening, no one cares, or no one agrees. I'll take bets on which one it is at this point.

Gotta say that this year's Holiday Escalation event was not terribly inspiring. Having the New Event only spawn after a certain number of total hexes (across the whole map) cleared the first 5 escalations would have more energized the few people still here and playing PFO to work together much more than what we ended up with. I feel like I have to say "I Told You So Bob", becasue, well, I loved this game and it deserved better.

In the neck of the woods where I play, there was quite a bit of cooperation between various settlements. Our play groups were almost always made up of various settlements and cries for help with various hexes was responded to with a large outpouring of help. Seems like that is exactly the type of cooperation that you were looking for? If your settlement needed a little help, perhaps you should have reached out to some of the other settlements. As far as I could see, it was the season of giving amongst the circle that I inhabit. So, mission accomplished as far as this player is concerned.

-Spider
Well there has been a good amount of cooperation from what I have seen, but still split a bit between 2 overall sides from what I have seen this year.
I got a little help with the Cauchemar 3,3,3 hex but not enough to clear the ninjas. I would be open to any and all who want to work my hex. It is a very nice flat cropland hex so is a nice change from other harder to navigate hexes. Personally it would be fun to work together as a large group on my neutral hex but I would be willing to help anyone if the whole player base wanted to come together on one hex. smile
Cauchemar is a new settlement finding it's place on the edge of the Echo Wood in the Shadow of the impenetrable Fort Inevitable.
If you want to play however you like then join Cauchemar today, all are welcome.
any questions, contact me at: cauchemar.pfo@gmail.com
Garric Orcsbane
Shouldn’t these updates be in the Eternal Youth thread?
Starchild
Garric Orcsbane

Yup smile
Doom! Nightstalkers, evil crafters and bandits, Oh my!
Bob
Garric Orcsbane

Oops. Moved them all over to the correct thread.
Bob
Veggr Tor defeated Nhur Athemon, leaving only 12 sequences to be completed:

• Succinct Prime 3-3-4: Currently on escalation 24 (Elite Duergar Slavers) at 0 strength.
  • Unassigned (Staalgard 1-6-6): Currently on escalation 24 (Elite Duergar Slavers) at 0 strength.
  • Sylva 2-3: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 59125 strength.
  • Greystone Keep 3-3: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 59125 strength.
  • Unassigned (Sylva 4-4): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 59125 strength.
  • Hope's End 4-5: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 59250 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 6-6): Currently on escalation 22 (Dark Elves) at 0 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 2-3): Currently on escalation 22 (Dark Elves) at 0 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 3-3-3-4): Currently on escalation 22 (Dark Elves) at 1750 strength.
  • Canis Castrum 4-4: Currently on escalation 21 (The Wrath of Nhur Athemon) at 20000 strength.
  • Unassigned (Brighthaven 1-2): Currently on escalation 21 (The Wrath of Nhur Athemon) at 50000 strength.
  • Sunholm 5-5-6: Currently on escalation 18 (Undying Ogg) at 0 strength.
Bob
That's a lot of ogres:

• Unassigned (Staalgard 1-6-6): Currently on escalation 25 (Elite Dark Elves) at 71039 strength.
  • Succinct Prime 3-3-4: Currently on escalation 24 (Elite Duergar Slavers) at 0 strength.
  • Sylva 2-3: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 47000 strength.
  • Greystone Keep 3-3: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 47000 strength.
  • Unassigned (Sylva 4-4): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 47000 strength.
  • Hope's End 4-5: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 47125 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 6-6): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 48500 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 2-3): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 48500 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 3-3-3-4): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 48625 strength.
  • Unassigned (Brighthaven 1-2): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 59125 strength.
  • Canis Castrum 4-4: Currently on escalation 21 (The Wrath of Nhur Athemon) at 20000 strength.
Maxen
Bob
That's a lot of ogres:

And they just ain’t right!!!
Bob
The unassigned hex near Brighthaven jumps to the final escalation, and the ogres got cut down to size:

• Unassigned (Brighthaven 1-2): Currently on escalation 29 (Emerald Aristocrats) at 26292 strength.
  • Unassigned (Staalgard 1-6-6): Currently on escalation 25 (Elite Dark Elves) at 42494 strength.
  • Succinct Prime 3-3-4: Currently on escalation 25 (Elite Dark Elves) at 72575 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 2-3): Currently on escalation 24 (Elite Duergar Slavers) at 54750 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 6-6): Currently on escalation 24 (Elite Duergar Slavers) at 58250 strength.
  • Sylva 2-3: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 25375 strength.
  • Greystone Keep 3-3: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 25375 strength.
  • Unassigned (Sylva 4-4): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 25375 strength.
  • Hope's End 4-5: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 25500 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 3-3-3-4): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 27000 strength.
Bob
Nhur Athemon falls once again, this time in the Unassigned (Brighthaven 1-2) hex, leaving only 11 sequences remaining:

• Unassigned (Staalgard 1-6-6): Currently on escalation 25 (Elite Dark Elves) at 31604 strength.
  • Succinct Prime 3-3-4: Currently on escalation 25 (Elite Dark Elves) at 61685 strength.
  • Hope's End 4-5: Currently on escalation 24 (Elite Duergar Slavers) at 29033 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 2-3): Currently on escalation 24 (Elite Duergar Slavers) at 46500 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 6-6): Currently on escalation 24 (Elite Duergar Slavers) at 49875 strength.
  • Unassigned (Sylva 4-4): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 981 strength.
  • Sylva 2-3: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 17000 strength.
  • Greystone Keep 3-3: Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 17000 strength.
  • Unassigned (Fort Ouroboros 3-3-3-4): Currently on escalation 23 (Them Ogres Ain't Right) at 18625 strength.
  • Sunholm 5-5-6: Currently on escalation 20 (Ustalav Invaders) at 50000 strength.
Edam
Once spreading is ready to turn on again (I believe it is coming up very soon in the road map) will it be enabled as soon as its ready or will it be only turned on once these left over T3 escalations have all been cleared.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post