Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

The Nhur Athemon Sequence

MidknightDiamond
Fiesta
The low level escalations will take some time. Yoi will be there for the good stuff. smile

Yeah, but Moros needs the low-level stuff! lol
Aurora Silverstar, Pathfinder University Quartermaster & Explorer
Kiernan Silverstar, Aurora's lazy & good-for-nothing younger brother who just likes to blow things up.

PM MidknightDiamond on Paizo Forum
Bob
Seeing some impressive progress already! As of 4:23 PM Pacific, here's where the settlements that have cleared at least 1 escalation in their assigned hex stand so far:

1. Aragon 2-3-2-3: Currently on escalation 9 (Nature's Wrath) at 9746.25 strength.
  2. Carpe Noctem 5-6: Currently on escalation 7 (Broken Men) at 8817.75 strength.
  3. Keeper's Pass 1-2: Currently on escalation 6 (Bonedancers) at 4555 strength.
  4. Hammerfall 1-2: Currently on escalation 3 (Float Any River) at 2161.25 strength.
  5. Emerald Lodge 3-4: Currently on escalation 3 (Float Any River) at 5000 strength.
  6. Alderwag 2-3: Currently on escalation 2 (Bandit Raid) at 3471.5 strength.
Bob
Quick data point: There are a total of 29 escalations in this sequence.

Edit: Corrected the total number of escalations from 28 to 29.
Schedim
Bob
  1. Aragon 2-3-2-3:
Colour me stupid, but what do the number sequence after settlement name mean?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bringslite
Aragon 2-3. Starting from the exact Aragon hex, go one NE and from that new hex go one hex SE.

Aragon 1-1 would be one hex North and a further hex North.

Aragon 4-6 is one hex SW then one hex NW.
To clarify, any hex's North border is "1", going on around the circumference clockwise the directions are 1 through 6. Six sides, six possible directions from the hex you are currently in.
Aragon 4-1 you would move (from Aragon) 1 hex south then one hex north and end up right back in Aragon.
Get it?
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Schedim
Ah! Directions! Now I understand!
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bob
Amazing progress today! Here's where things stand as of 11:26 PM Pacific, displaying only those settlements that have completed the first escalation:

1. Aragon 2-3-2-3: Currently on escalation 15 (The Shadow of Nhur Athemon) at 3800 strength.
  2. Carpe Noctem 5-6: Currently on escalation 10 (Skeletal Uprising) at 9087.5 strength.
  3. Keeper's Pass 1-2: Currently on escalation 10 (Skeletal Uprising) at 9845 strength.
  4. Hammerfall 1-2: Currently on escalation 6 (Bonedancers) at 10000 strength.
  5. Alderwag 2-3: Currently on escalation 5 (Mercenary Raid) at 2093.75 strength.
  6. University Commons 1-1: Currently on escalation 4 (Goblin Raid) at 4980 strength.
  7. Ozem's Vigil 1-2: Currently on escalation 4 (Goblin Raid) at 734 strength.
  8. Emerald Lodge 3-4: Currently on escalation 3 (Float Any River) at 4607.5 strength.
  9. Sylva 2-3: Currently on escalation 2 (Bandit Raid) at 4035.75 strength.
Bringslite
Schedim
Ah! Directions! Now I understand!

Exactly! It could obviously be explained in a more brief way but I think that I love going on and on like a dripping faucet. smile
Virtute et Armis
-Unknown
Bob
Catch one night of sleep and the whole world changes! Here's where things stand as of 8:50 AM Pacific, listing only those settlements that have completed the first escalation:

1. Carpe Noctem 5-6: Currently on escalation 16 (Duergar Slavers) at 11289.5 strength.
  2. Aragon 2-3-2-3: Currently on escalation 16 (Duergar Slavers) at 11875.5 strength.
  3. Keeper's Pass 1-2: Currently on escalation 11 (Razmiran Cultists) at 6783 strength.
  4. Hammerfall 1-2: Currently on escalation 6 (Bonedancers) at 0 strength.
  5. Alderwag 2-3: Currently on escalation 5 (Mercenary Raid) at 2003.75 strength.
  6. Emerald Lodge 3-4: Currently on escalation 5 (Mercenary Raid) at 2932 strength.
  7. Ozem's Vigil 1-2: Currently on escalation 5 (Mercenary Raid) at 4896.75 strength.
  8. University Commons 1-1: Currently on escalation 4 (Goblin Raid) at 4890 strength.
  9. Sylva 2-3: Currently on escalation 2 (Bandit Raid) at 3136.75 strength.
harneloot
Huh - I thought the North had a fairly active and good sized player base….strange to see them so far behind.
Xyzzy - gatherer, yeoman archer, swamp monster.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post