Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Dropped connection

Schedim
When I ty to connect to the game (with any of the three characters) I get the "Dropped connection Illegal operation" message and are bounced to the Loog in screen.

Anybody else but me?

Is it because I abandoned my duty to run the land again?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bob
Not sure what's happening there, we'll have to check the logs when we're back in the office to see if anything stands out. Hopefully it was just a temporary fluke, like when a map server is briefly down, and either cleared up shortly after or at least after Daily Maintenance.
Schedim
I haven had time to test after this dailyM, but I test again tomorrow (ie in about 9 hours), then I can also test from another machine if the trouble continue.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Schedim
It seems to be somekind of problem with e client, I did an installation on my old PC (took like forever, but I was already planning to do that) and it connected just fine. I did a reverify and it didn't help. I guess I just have to do a reinstall of the client on my new(ish) Mac.
Bob
Schedim
It seems to be somekind of problem with e client, I did an installation on my old PC (took like forever, but I was already planning to do that) and it connected just fine. I did a reverify and it didn't help. I guess I just have to do a reinstall of the client on my new(ish) Mac.

A reinstall is a good next step. If that doesn't work, we may need to take a closer look at some logs, possibly both on the server and on your client.
Schedim
Hmmm how do I wipe the entire db of the client on the Mac, just reinstalling the app didn't help, so I guess I have to wipe the whole shebang, and I cant find where it is stored on the Mac.
Bob
All the stuff the patcher downloads is in Library/Application Support/Goblinworks.
Schedim
Perfect! Found it and doing a clean install. Don't understand why the search function didn't find it. But my Mac fu is seriously outdated!
Schedim
Nope, complete reinstall seems not to helped!

(I have done a handful attempts with my three characters around this timestamp)
Schedim
Info stuff:
MacBook Pro (Retina, 15-inch, Mid 2015), 2,5 GHz Intel Core i7, 16 GB 1600 MHz DDR3, AMD Radeon R9 M370X 2048 MB
Intel Iris Pro 1536 MB

And a screenshot of the error message:

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1NhVdUlpTQSHWFYs3Vay_IPTPA2lAIiCn/view?usp=sharing

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post