Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What is below the horizon now?

Schedim
No rest for the wicked and so on.

Is there something juicy planned or has the Enchanment bugs swamped the brave gang to the point they no longer are able to imagine a future?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Bob
We are in fact working on a new update with various bug fixes, including one for issues with weapon enchantment keywords, and should have something ready to deploy soon.

At the same time, we're busy talking through what our next big project/s will be and how they affect the long-term roadmap. There's a lot to consider, between all the things we've already planned and new possibilities based on the things we learn as you all play the game, so that process tends to take a while. We should be able to make our thoughts on that public pretty soon, but don't have an ETA at this point.
NightmareSr
Could something be done for the Vault management. At least the scrolling through a very full vault.
I dumped a lot of "crafting" items in one vault during/after the holiday escalations extravaganza. Now I can barely find things. Even letting me scroll by using the mouse wheel, or better clicking a up/down button would be better than moving the slider on a lagging huge list.
Not wanting to pile on, but it is painful.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
NightmareSr
Could something be done for the Vault management. At least the scrolling through a very full vault.
I dumped a lot of "crafting" items in one vault during/after the holiday escalations extravaganza. Now I can barely find things. Even letting me scroll by using the mouse wheel, or better clicking a up/down button would be better than moving the slider on a lagging huge list.
Not wanting to pile on, but it is painful.

That's pretty high up on the list of things we'd like to improve, we just need to figure out where to fit it in with all our other priorities.
NightmareSr
I am glad it is high, and it's understandable that the huge list of enchanting items are really the cause for this problem. But I like the huge addition of enchanting items to the game. smile
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Flari-Merchant
I'll just say that little or medium updates can come across as nice things too. I'll also point out that I know squat about whether such things are more annoying/costly or work intensive than big whopping update packages.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Schedim
I too vote for a QoL and minor stuff fix for 17, 16 was a major move towards a "complete" game. But there are a number of lesser things (that may just appear to be lesser but still requires a major work effort behind the scene) that must be fixed anyway at some point.

Or perhaps the dreaded move to Unity 5 …
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
Gross
Yes, minor stuff fix for 17, just add Angradd to give a non evil lawful fire domain deity choice / plus crossbows & great axes to give better Dwarven combat (we have Desna and longbows but no crossbows or great axes…. shows obvious elf pandering in the initial release and five years later no improvement in our lot)….. a better deal for proper (armoured) dwarves is not much to ask…..
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Schedim
And trident!!
The water deities needs support, just look at the empty rivers!!
BlackMoria
And to weight in on what Gross said, we need an non-evil Charm domain god. Candidates are Cayden Cailean, Calistria and Shelyn. My vote is Shelyn or Cayden if we can only have one at this time.

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post