Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

What is below the horizon now?

Flari-Merchant
I know that it is not IDEAL but there is a work around to the increasingly frustrating bank vault situation. If you start from a vault (personal, company or company secure) that is mostly empty, set your selection there (i.e. personal->crafting->raw) then switch the selection to the packed vault (i.e. company). The settings will go to that vault and have somewhat less items to call up.

Less than ideal, yet it saves file recall effort.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
Schedim
Another QoL thing would be filters in the trainer UI, because sometimes it is very tendious to find the feat you want to train, or deciding on new ones (while looking for combos etc). Tabs for differen weapon groups would be a nice start, filters for currently equipped and free text search…
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Father Bronin
Would it be possible to move the slips of paper from Crafting to Misc tab? Also recipes could be moved to another tab to free up space.

FB
Azure_Zero
I do agree the Lore paper notes should go into another tab or sub-tab.
Flari-Merchant
Father Bronin
Would it be possible to move the slips of paper from Crafting to Misc tab? Also recipes could be moved to another tab to free up space.

FB
Have to agree that would be a nice small QoL fix that would have BIG impact.
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
NightmareSr
I agree anything to move some items elsewhere than the crafting tab as it is the one that gets full the easiest.
- Wandering gatherer (NightmareSr#2669 on discord)
Bob
Father Bronin

We might be able to do something with those pretty easily to get them out of the especially overcrowded Crafting tab. The Misc tab is a little weird, because it's kind of there just to catch anything that wasn't properly categorized, so ideally there's nothing there and anything that winds up there gets noticed and fixed. We could potentially repurpose it, or give it subcategories, or do something else. I'll file a feature request to look into it and if there's something simple and appropriate, we might be able to do it pretty quickly.
Flari-Merchant
I can't help but wonder if the pressure to make tremendous improvements (and make them fast) overshadows the dynamic of how the Devs feel they must approach development here. From where I sit, new engine making the most sense first but also being a real ogre-project, I can't help but feel that some small things would be pretty demonstrative of positive and visible stuff happening.

That probably reads almost contradictory with as small as the team is but some changes to PVP looting, some QoL work and some price changes (IMO) really might attract some new and old subscribers.
uotopia@msn.com
plopmania
At this point, we are potentially looking at Unity 2019.x update, rather than Unity 5. I cannot speak to the pains it will take to drag a project from (custom?) Unity 4 to Unity 20XX but it will not be a small undertaking.

While I believe that most of the things that were available on Unity 4 are still supported, there are a lot of changes too. And I believe Unity is rolling out a new UI engine - again. So it might be opportune to wait and see, if that is something worth using.
Flari-Merchant
@ Bob

What Unity version do you guys plan to shoot for? How much work(or time) do you envision a PfO functionally usable build would take?
uotopia@msn.com

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post