Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Marketstead

Starchild
After some consideration, Carpe Noctem has decided to retain its status as an independent city-state. We have donated Marketstead to University commons as the other groupings in the game (KP, Dominion, Bandits, EL) have all got plenty of settlements with room to expand. As UC has upgraded all their buildings to +5 already it seems that they might have a little spare capacity to run another campus. So good luck with your new town Garic, Nactillius, Aurora, Auriga & co.! Meanwhile - back to working on our remaining +5 buildings….
Doom! Nightstalkers, evil crafters and bandits, Oh my!
You are a Troll
The whole PFU mandate was to stay out of the political & territorial struggles of the game. Hoffman was *gifted* (traded what is now Graystone Keep for it) University Commons way back when as a training ground for new players who MUST leave after 90 days. There were a whole bunch of *rules* about PvP, trading, taking towers etc for members of PFU/UC. See this sticky for how it was laid out when University Commons was created as the home of Pathfinder University:

https://goblinworks.com/forum/topic/3315/

Seems like PFU and University Commons are now expanding into a second settlement and joining the larger Territory Control game that is at the heart of PFO. Could we please hear from one of the Leaders of PFU/UC as to how this does or does not change the original intent and mandate of PFU?
Flari-Merchant
Lowland Campus Annex near a future NPC city?
Garric Orcsbane
While a Southwest campus by the future home of Fort Inevitable might be nice for new players it will have to be run by someone else. Pathfinder University has advised Carpe Noctum that while this is a very generous offer we are declining to take ownership. While we are not interested in running a second settlement we will certainly provide advice and support if someone else chooses to take up new player training in the SW.

Garric
You are a Troll
Thanks for clearing that up quickly Prof. Orcsbane.
Gross
Oooh
Mercenary monster hunter from Forgeholm
War priest of Angradd… patiently waiting on Goblinworks to deliver him (and greataxes, Dwarves need 2 handed axes).
Kaziil
Garric Orcsbane - when did you decide to decline this offer before or after it was fought for. ?
Kaziil
Garric Orcsbane - when did you decide to decline this offer before or after it was fought for. ?
Schedim
i have been pondering this, why was a "new" settlement chosen as a reward, I mean, to me, there aren't to few settlements around. Actually I think the game would gain by shrinking a bit, not diluting even more.
Is there some aspect I miss here?
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
Starchild
Schedim
i have been pondering this, why was a "new" settlement chosen as a reward, I mean, to me, there aren't to few settlements around. Actually I think the game would gain by shrinking a bit, not diluting even more.
Is there some aspect I miss here?

I don't disagree, hence why we weren't interested in a second settlement.
Doom! Nightstalkers, evil crafters and bandits, Oh my!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post