Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Is my memory bad?

RichClark
I am currently having a lot of my crafters learn a second craft to build up their key Attribute.

I have one that is currently Smelter 3 and Sawyer 3 (trying to bump Con).

To get level 4, you have to have the skill Smelter (or Sawyer) T1, Common +1.

As a Refiner at level 3, I do not know any +1 recipes.

As I remember, you just have to make enough +0 products, until one gets made at the +1 level to get the +1 skill.

I did this for both Smelter and Sawyer. I even did it without using Azoth. But I don't get the skill bumped.

So, am I remembering wrong or is there a problem.

Thanks for your advice,

smile Maker
Bob
The refining achievements are based on the plus value of the recipe being used, not on the plus value of the result, so crits won't help you on this. Fortunately, there are several Common T1/+1 recipes you can learn at rank 3, assuming you can get your hands on the recipe.

Also, if you use a recipe with a higher plus value, you automatically get all the lower achievements, so you can just use a +3 recipe and get all the +0-3 achievements with one refining project. Steel Ingot +3 is learnable at Smelter 3, so that would work.
Schedim
Which makes me think of a related question, is there a way to see if a recipe is common or uncommon in the crafting window? I couldn't see any and had to go and scrounge the excel sheet to find which thing I needed to refine in order to crush the gate… Just a minor annoyance, but still an annoying thing.
Schedim: Peddler and dealer in stuff easily transported, restless wandering the land of the River. Trying to find out how to reawaken the cult of Hanspur. To realise this ambition I created the company named Rats of Hanspur.
You can reach me on: pfo.schedim@gmail.com
RichClark
Understood - I just found a +1 recipe - all taken care of - memory bad confirmed.

And I've been using the Goblinary database to tell me what is common and uncommon.

Its going to be a bit of a problem with all the new recipies.

Maker smile
Father Bronin
Goblinary has all the older recipes but not the enchantments ones (last I checked). Is there a list of common vs uncommon enchantment lists? Maybe in the master tables?

FB
Edam
Father Bronin
Goblinary has all the older recipes but not the enchantments ones (last I checked). Is there a list of common vs uncommon enchantment lists? Maybe in the master tables?

FB

1. Go to the enchantments tab on the Wiki:
  2. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UsN8eNlnD7iM_XcFYRvVJJDGTM-0ShcOTQyGcgrxqA0/edit#gid=1134034438
  3. Got to the bar above column P (Achievment Type) and click the down arrow
  4. Select sort A-Z
  5. Rinse and repeat for Column T of the the Enchantment Refining Tab:
  6. https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1UsN8eNlnD7iM_XcFYRvVJJDGTM-0ShcOTQyGcgrxqA0/edit#gid=2135061966

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post