Cookies Disclaimer

I agree Our site saves small pieces of text information (cookies) on your device in order to authenticate logins, deliver better content and provide statistical analysis. You can adjust your browser settings to prevent our site from using cookies, but doing so will prevent some aspects of the site from functioning properly.

Pathfinder 10th Anniversary Humble Bundle

Bob
We're celebrating 10 years of Pathfinder with a new Humble Bundle! For as little as $1, the top tier includes a 1 Month Free Trial for Pathfinder Online, along with great PDFs like the Pathfinder Beginner Box and Core Rulebook!

You can also get more than $500 in PDFs from Paizo for just $18, and a portion of each sale benefits Camden’s Concert for the treatment and cure of cystic fibrosis. Through March 6th!

The 1 Month Free Trial is for new Pathfinder Online accounts only, meaning its great for friends who are interested in giving the game a try, or for setting up an additional account for yourself. We're already seeing lots of new characters getting started up, so keep an eye out for potential new recruits!
Flari-Merchant
I have been seeing new names in chat and new names running through TK for the last few days. I hope that at least someone (Dev or other Paizo) is keeping a client on to monitor chat. Could be useful.

Edit: Raw new experience observations are probably of some value along with "Grognard Veteran Echo Chamber Noises". smile
"I buy Azoth for 5sp/ea. I will trade Enchanting or other rare materials/anything for Azoth. Contact me if interested. GET YOUR COIN EASY!"
uotopia@msn.com
You are a Troll
Flari-Merchant
I have been seeing new names in chat and new names running through TK for the last few days. I hope that at least someone (Dev or other Paizo) is keeping a client on to monitor chat. Could be useful.

Edit: Raw new experience observations are probably of some value along with "Grognard Veteran Echo Chamber Noises". smile

Be a huge shame/waster if this weren't true! In fact, someone from GW should be IN GAME trying to organize groups to go out and hunt Bloobriar Goblins, kill 15 shamans, answer question, and help people along!

You must be logged into an enrolled account to post